Status
Not open for further replies.

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Chat with another user to negotiate the price of a used car | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Percy Liang [A29YQT3EEC0ZEC] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.43] [Fast: 4.71] [Comm: 4.50] [Fair: 4.74] [Reviews: 63] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $1.40/hr] [Pen: 7.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Chat with a random user online to negotiate the price of a used car, as either the seller (owner) or the buyer
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 60
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Told me in email these are fixed?
The 20 second wait in the beginning is annoying :shifty:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't received a response from them, yet, but two things have happened recently:
  1. I moved to a new state the week before last and actually just updated my address last week. This was after several months of inactivity.
  2. I put up a $40 HIT for someone on Tuesday evening (Nothing crazy about the HIT. I actually re-used a template from one of my older HITs) and on Wednesday, both my account and the account of the person that did my HIT were suspended.
If I had to guess, I would think the long period of inactivity followed by a high dollar HIT being posted from a different state triggered some sort of fraud alarm, or something. It's the only thing that I could think of that would lead to the other person being suspended. If they just wanted to verify my new address, they wouldn't have suspended that person. Just me. And if my HIT violated the TOS for requesters in some way, I don't think they would suspend the person that did the HIT, too (isn't that a frightening thought?) Some sort of suspected fraud is the only thing that I could think of.
That is so strange that the person who did the hit also got suspended. I certainly hope they respond to you soon and it all gets worked out. Hang in there

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: chat with a Superhero bot | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.69] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 36] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $7.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
have a meaningful chat of at least 20 turns(turn=back and forth) with my bot that simulates Rocket (the racoon) from Guardians of the Galaxy
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: NonDisclosure GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: ristiekay and Pleco

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That is so strange that the person who did the hit also got suspended. I certainly hope they respond to you soon and it all gets worked out. Hang in there
Yeah, and I feel absolutely horrible about it, too. Not only did I get myself suspended, I took someone with me. :oops:

Reactions: Vanyanka and Jaded

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score
It clashes so bad with the rest of the color scheme. I feel uneasy when I look at it. Maybe that was their intention
That was meant for the comment you commented on LOL

Well if they made it into a HIT for $1.00 you wouldn't mind so much :)

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It clashes so bad with the rest of the color scheme. I feel uneasy when I look at it. Maybe that was their intention
I think they're trying to make a point. Soon they'll roll out a new slogan, " Welcome To The New Worker Site, Because You Don't Have A Choice About It".

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I havent done any ibotta's in months, and my qual just got pulled. Anyone have any idea why?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I havent done any ibotta's in months, and my qual just got pulled. Anyone have any idea why?
My guess would be they went over the hits you did months ago or they were pulling inactive quals.

Reactions: SarahAshlee90
Status
Not open for further replies.