C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Which category is the company in? | PANDA
Requester: Bryce Drennan [A385C45DJWO28] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 5.00][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 2.67]
Description:
Select a category that fits best the industry a company is in.
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 430
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: None

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can we do the Silk Labs hit more than once?
I did the $1.18 and $2.39 one and they both insta approved so you should be good.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I'm going to turn off that return confirm script in hopes that I accidentally return that Sean Jordan hit. Either way, he's getting a strongly worded letter.

:kill:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Krabs and Rerun

alk69

Reaction score
Gee, isn't an Orange Bar the place where you get the smoothie after you work out?...This'll teach me to go off and do somethin' else, while y'all go nutz over an ugly color.

Mikeyyyyy

Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Looks like a rough day.
Not too bad I suppose, I usually crunch out a bunch of surveys. I'm not efficient enough to do a lot of the batches that are posted here so it doesn't work to my advantage the majority of the time. Only turking since March so there's still a ton of tips and tricks I'm just not aware of that many of you veterans are. One day I'll finaggle someone into letting me pick their brain to get some more ideas on how to work more efficiently with those batches and find out some scripts etc I'm not yet using. One day.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello again.

I spilled a bunch of jelly beans in my bed. About to get under the covers and gobble them up hungry hungry hippo style.
If you don't have at least three different food items spilled in your bed at any given time, you're not turking correctly.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not too bad I suppose, I usually crunch out a bunch of surveys. I'm not efficient enough to do a lot of the batches that are posted here so it doesn't work to my advantage the majority of the time. Only turking since March so there's still a ton of tips and tricks I'm just not aware of that many of you veterans are. One day I'll finaggle someone into letting me pick their brain to get some more ideas on how to work more efficiently with those batches and find out some scripts etc I'm not yet using. One day.
The best scripts can't be found. People make them and use them for themselves.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Amazon,

If you're reading this, and I know you are. :wave: We all would be more willing to use the new worker site if you would increase the usability.

• Being able to work from your queue in a cohesive fashion that doesn't hinder one's hourly rate.
  • When a batch is being "throttled", please don't send me back to the main search page, have that page route to the accept page of the same batch.
  • I realize you're probably purposely taking away the ability to "panda", but I dislike it.
  • Having the ability to submit all type of templates on the new site would also be helpful.
  • Finally, having the ability to dismiss that obnoxious orange bar would be superb.

Thank you.
I'm terribly behind today.

We can't "panda" on the new site? What?!!!?

Life is going to suck when we are finally forced to work over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.