Reactions: twig

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about types in a programming language | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Hannah Quay [A1FJKVMV5JOJGI] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 46] [ToS: 2]
TO 2:
[Rate: $60.00/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Answer what you think a NEW programming language would produce. Requirements: previous programming experience. Should take around 15 minutes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: TheresaofAlbion

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So far we just have a few onesies, a couple of bottles, a blanket, and a travel system (car seat and stroller). Still need the crib, diaper bag, diapers, more clothes, etc.

And a pump, since I'll be breastfeeding, but we're looking to see if that's covered by insurance. I think most plans cover them now.
Definitely hurry on getting the pump in case it stops being covered! If not, manual pumps work OK too in case of plugged ducts/mastitis

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the same here, but as a just in case thing or if we go to the grocery store. Etc. Formula is wayyyyy too expensive.
I got a pretty nice one through insurance for free and hardly ever used it. But I was still pretty excited about having one just in case.

jan

Reaction score
Just remember that babies don't need that much junk.
They sell so much unnecessary stuff nowadays and make it all seem essential.
The only things I used for my baby were a Baby Wrap, a Pack N Play for her to sleep, a diaper bag, diapers and wipes, a few clothes. and her high chair when she was old enough to eat.
ITA on the too much stuff............
I just bought some polar fleece and cut them up as baby wipes. I wish I had a high chair, I suppose (I just sat on the floor and she was in my lap). She was in cloth diapers, so the things that I liked best were big t-shirts or dresses. When she was a little older, I made a few elastic pants - but other than that, most pants don't fit babies unless they are in paper diapers.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about decisions (2min) | PANDA
Requester: FutureMindLab [AY1IJ23H07UPL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.05] [Fast: 4.58] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 24] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.95/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Give us your opinion about several concepts
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
ITA on the too much stuff............
I just bought some polar fleece and cut them up as baby wipes. I wish I had a high chair, I suppose (I just sat on the floor and she was in my lap). She was in cloth diapers, so the things that I liked best were big t-shirts or dresses. When she was a little older, I made a few elastic pants - but other than that, most pants don't fit babies unless they are in paper diapers.
Ya with both of my boys I would make the mistake of buying too many Newborn and 0-3 month clothes because they are adorable and then not get to use that many because they grew so fast.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably the same here, but as a just in case thing or if we go to the grocery store. Etc. Formula is wayyyyy too expensive.
Insurance companies are required to cover the costs of breastfeeding, including pumps. AHCA won't go into effect until at least 2018 if it does pass, so you should be okay! I also don't imagine insurances are likely to immediately remove breastfeeding coverage first.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Who should decide? | PANDA
Requester: Cocolab at UC Berkeley [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: 4.85] [Fair: 4.75] [Reviews: 157] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.42/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Read a short, trial transcript and give your opinion on the arguments
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.13
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.