Status
Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Took me 65 minutes with no breaks at a fast pace. Instructions will take at least 20 minutes and possible more. The practice trials require you to get 10 right in a row several times so people can definitely get stuck on those. The actual hit itself takes at least 45 minutes with 1 break provided in between. Got a $1.57 bonus doing pretty well.

TL;DR: hell
Have fun whoever just got mine.

Reactions: Mr. Krabs and Rerun

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Vinella

Reaction score
it's okay. Do you still have the code? email the requester and let them know you are new and it was a mistake.
Yes, def. do what Jan said! If you don't have the code contact them anyway and explain what happened very nicely and add a little extra sugar on it. I have had a few rejections overturned by doing that. Good Luck.

Reactions: jan and Pleco

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
has anyone made a script for the new worker site that automatically goes to the next HIT in your queue? every time i submit a HIT from the worker site it just goes back to my queue which is annoying to have to click on the next HIT. but i find that using the worker site when working on batches is much smoother and nearly PRE-free than on the old mturk site.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Took me 65 minutes with no breaks at a fast pace. Could easily take ~75+ minutes. Instructions will take at least 20 minutes and possible more. The practice trials require you to get 10 right in a row several times so people can definitely get stuck on those. The actual hit itself takes at least 45 minutes with 1 break provided in between. Got a $1.57 bonus doing pretty well.

TL;DR: hell
This was much easier when it was aliens and numbers (diff req) from the other day, it had a 9$ followup as well.

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

jan

Reaction score
has anyone made a script for the new worker site that automatically goes to the next HIT in your queue? every time i submit a HIT from the worker site it just goes back to my queue which is annoying to have to click on the next HIT. but i find that using the worker site when working on batches is much smoother and nearly PRE-free than on the old mturk site.
nearly PRE-free? Okay, I'll have to try it :)

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Weird. Butterfly Labels reversed the rejections.

I sent them an email telling them the rejections were deserved. And I looked forward to working with them in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.