Not open for further replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Then in the last season, Dee admitted she used the implication too. Okay, sorry, I'll stop just talking about Sunny episodes.
Omg that was amazing. I can't believe Dennis is probably leaving. He's my favorite psychopath.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i saw deerhunter last fall in Houston in a decent sized venue. such an amazing show. this time seeing them in the shit hole that is Beaumont, Texas in a tiny venue. they're playing these very small side gigs on their off days while touring with Kings of Leon. going to miss seeing game 4 of the Rockets, but I will be trying to get updates when i can

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i saw deerhunter last fall in Houston in a decent sized venue. such an amazing show. this time seeing them in the shit hole that is Beaumont, Texas in a tiny venue. they're playing these very small side gigs on their off days while touring with Kings of Leon. going to miss seeing game 4 of the Rockets, but I will be trying to get updates when i can
Tiny venues in shit holes are always the best shows, though. More personal/memorable IMO.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Survey about Political Attitudes and Traits(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: SMAPP Lab [A2GY1R1855C0PP] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 12] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $21.18/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This is a survey on your attitudes on various topics such as political attitudes. This survey should take approximately fifteen minutes of your time. You are free to choose not to participate at any time. In order to be eligible to complete this survey you must be at least eighteen years of age, and a citizen of the United States of America.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [42191-41602] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.