05/05 - Summing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desallemands

Reaction score
I watch a LOT of First 48 on A&E. Tulsa has a LOT of homicides...

smart way to increase the tax base and population. If I were ever serious, I'd have to see where Oklahoma falls on the CNBC Top States for Business list. Curiosity and looked: Oklahoma is 39th, NM is 43rd, so we are both horrible states for business.

I'm not too keen on moving to Tulsa other than hanging out with Sticks. My favorite Tulsa joke is: Tulsa spelled backwards is _ ____. :wink:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So I barely worked today cuz Zoya is driving me nuts.. at this very moment she still wont go to bed and its almost 1 am.. Trying to avoid giving her melatonin tonite but I'm about to cave. I spent most of the nite making her Amazon Birthday wish list.. I should of been working.. Here is to insanity.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
There must be a lot of requesters who live overseas.
the one I talked about earlier was from UNC like the Tarheels. I guess it's a bad assumption to think they would not release a batch unless someone was available to answer questions in case the instructions were borked like in that case. I assume I'll get my response tomorrow during office hours and hope there is some of that batch left.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy C to the J @C to the J what this thing I saw about wrestlers not getting paid health insurance? "Sure I'll almost break my neck every night to make money for you, and also pay my own medical bills while I can no longer work because I broke said neck while doing what you told me to do."

Last edited:

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I wish I had something amusing to contribute, but I don't. I'd like to thank you guys for making me laugh within like one minute of getting on here tonight, though.

:wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy C to the J @C to the J what this thing I saw about wrestlers not getting paid health insurance? "Sure I'll almost break my neck every night to make money for you, and also pay my medical bills while I can no longer work because I broke said neck while doing what you told me to do."
it's pretty sketchy. all wrestlers in WWE are technically considered "independent contractors"

vince is kinda dirty

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
We stole it from the Mexicans, who stole it from the Spanish, who stole it from the French, who stole it from the Indians.
:yeahthat:

Except I think people in my area missed the French. This area was settled by Spaniards stealing it from the Native Americans.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I wish I had something amusing to contribute, but I don't. I'd like to thank you guys for making me laugh within like one minute of getting on here tonight, though.

:wink:
Well, when you're not working, than its easier to concentrate on other stuff.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
it's pretty sketchy. all wrestlers in WWE are technically considered "independent contractors"

vince is kinda dirty
Well, this is a man who likes to see his own son jump off of 60 ft. high cages and get set on fire. I'm not sure how much remorse he has for his actions.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Well, this is a man who likes to see his own son jump off of 60 ft. high cages and get set on fire. I'm not sure how much remorse he has for his actions.

just watch from the 1:45 mark to 2:26. this was a real interview. not a work or fake
Vince is a douche

Status
Not open for further replies.