05/05 - Summing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
I'm only half way through it so far.
The link on TV for that specific HIT no longer lets me PANDA it for some reason. But every other HIT works.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is anyone doing the Knowcomp group hits?

I KNOW I'm fluent in english but reading these make my head hurt. Well I'm pretty sure.
Doing these makes me feel like I'm trapped in a nightmare in which I'm back in elementary school and being grilled by my English teacher about grammar, but yet I can't speak or understand my own native language.

Reactions: LucyO

GRR

Reaction score
Title: Internet Survey of decision making styles and compulsive behaviors | Accept
Requester: Michael Wheaton [A3M1UP5N3ITM9A] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.60] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.42] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer questionnaires about your decision making styles and the emotions you tend to experience
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
20 mins stupid questions over and over[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Conduct a dialog to ask questions about your data, please read our description(mostly ~10 mins, sometimes, waiting time is long) | Accept
Requester: LILY Lab [A1PLU30P0VVEA2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 0
Description: You will be given an information request, which asks for some data stored in tables. Your job is to conduct a dialog with an assistant (data expert) in order to get the data asked by the given request. In the dialog, you should ask a series of questions related to the data asked by the given request. IMPORTANT to know before you accept this HIT: 1. Your performance will be evaluated by the assistants (the people you will be talking to), it is possible for them to leave the dialog before it ends if you do not follow our rules (that means they don’t get back to you in 10 mins)!2. You need to pass a tutorial first before getting into the real task. You just need to pass it once. 3. In a few cases, it is possible to take a long time to be paired with or get a response from the assistant because of the limited number of available assistants. To save your precise time, please leave or come back later if you have waited for more than 5 mins.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I made a killing off of these during the past week, but now I'm only getting the "Sorry! You exceeded maximum number of HITs for this task!" message.

Run a PANDA, accept a bunch of these HITs in your queue. Next, open the first HIT and while you're waiting for an assistant to join, work on other HITs... Once the assistant joins the chat in the 1st HIT, open the next LILY Lab HIT in your queue and leave it waiting until the next assistant joins. Rinse, and repeat. Keep working on other HITs as you wait for the assistants to reply.

However, you need to respond to the assistants promptly when they reply to you or they'll disconnect and you won't get paid.[/td][/tr]

Last edited:

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
"There is only one disappointment and his name is mturk, and there is only one thing we say to mturk: 'Not today.'"

/me continues turking

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a fix for Firefox mobile? MTS stopped working this morning on it. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it won't even let me install it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.