05/05 - Summing Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I always think about this guy when wrestling is being discussed.
I mean, you don't really need to know about wrestling, just know that people should get paid for killing themselves. Also, some of the top actors today used to be wrestlers, so it helps to be at least a little aware. We might not have The Rock we have today if he'd broken his neck or something.

Reactions: Despairagus

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was around the May 3rd tornado. It was pretty weird seeing everyone's belonging strewn across the field behind our townhouse, and the remains of a gas station that exploded three blocks way. But it was all still kind of familiar since I had gone through hurricanes too. Storms like me.
Seems like one always shows up whenever you decide to fight Godzilla.

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I was around the May 3rd tornado. It was pretty weird seeing everyone's belonging strewn across the field behind our townhouse, and the remains of a gas station that exploded three blocks way. But it was all still kind of familiar since I had gone through hurricanes too. Storms like me.
I was there for that, too. The air was insane that day, you could feel the charge. I'm not ashamed to say I drove out of Oklahoma and all the way to east Arkansas that day out of fear. Then I watched it go down on the news from my parents' house. I'm a wuss.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Positive Emotions and Relationship Survey - MUST be 18+ and in a relationship of over 6 months(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Samantha Joel [A3MMG46JS5OPJP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.49[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.41[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.60[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.60[/color]] [Reviews=25] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This questionnaire will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. You will be asked to respond to a number of questions on your emotional state, relationship actions, and satisfaction - MUST be 18+ and in a relationship of over 6 months.
Qualifications: Exc: [144236-143647] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In CA, US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I was there for that, too. The air was insane that day, you could feel the charge. I'm not ashamed to say I drove out of Oklahoma and all the way to east Arkansas that day out of fear. Then I watched it go down on the news from my parents' house. I'm a wuss.
You should have stood in front of that tornado like a man.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Tornadoes used to scare me when I was a kid. I remember seeing tornado warnings on TV and immediately packing all my shit into a bag I could carry into the closet with me if one came close.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Jury Duty - The Kind You Get Paid For (PRS-Ric-AG)(~ 46 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.87] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Poor] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=3.11] [Comm=2.10] [Fair=3.05] [Reviews=86] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=9.27] [Pen=3.19] [Res=0.00] [Rec=71] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 5.58
Duration: 1:40:00
Available: 2
Description: You will read a presentation and render damages. You will also answer questions about yourself and the script.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Not in the mood for this tonight. Throwing it back. Panda if you want it.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm not sure how a peach would fair out in the desert.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.