Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Reactions to Everyday Situations | Accept
Requester: UChicago Crime Lab BE [A2DS6TPHPRNIPY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $20.77] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions about some everyday situations you might encounter in an 20-30 minute survey.
Requirements: Completed Everyday Situations Survey Already DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
<2 mins

jan

Reaction score
no idea if it's worth it

Title: Read and Rate Some Sentences | Accept
Requester: Kevin Wise [A2I849S39D18OJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.42
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this task, you will be asked to read several individual sentences, then evaluate each sentence using some short rating scales.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

SCOTTM

Reaction score
You can make a lot of money on bets like that with some research.

She had to pick the winner of a series of 4 races on Derby day. You can put as many horses as you want in these bets, it just costs more per horse. So say you feel very strongly that Justify was going to win, and you single him in that race, meaning you only pick him to win. But the other races you have no idea, so you pick 3 horses in one races, 5 in another etc. If you have a good idea of what you're betting on it's not hard to leave the track with a couple grand.
Most of the guys in my handicapping groups only bet like this, and they'll spend all week researching every facet of the race, like trainer history, horses medical health, the horse's parents racing history, etc.
Agreed and so true.
My dad is one of those old school horse racing guys.Yesterday was like his Super Bowl, I have good memories of him taking me to the racing track when I was a little kid. Of course my mom wasn't pleased with me missing school. lol

Reactions: Stacy B and jan

SCOTTM

Reaction score
Good morning all!
SCOTTM @SCOTTM I decided to go for it because I was pretty sure other turkers on here had done it and it worked out fine. I got a gift card, the book will be here in 2 days and then it looks like a regular old Qualtrics to do after reading.
That ended up being a great hit for me yesterday, so thanks for posting it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Gift shopping study
  • Hosted by : COBI Lab
  • Reward : £ 0.40
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £6.00/hr
Apologies
  • Hosted by : Katrin Renkwitz
  • Reward : £ 0.70
  • Avg. Reward Per Hour : £5.25/hr

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone been rejected by john johnson.. i just checked TO and apparently someone got 1000+ rejections and i'm scared now lmao
I was just reading that and something is off.... with how fast they go I don't see how this person could search get info then accept the hit.... the hit they are looking at will most likely be gone.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
what do you do when you find multiple companies that have the name he is looking for? pick the first one?
I pick whichever makes the most sense. Usually, each name will have something different. Or be in another country (most of his have been US...)

Reactions: ecko

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone been rejected by john johnson.. i just checked TO and apparently someone got 1000+ rejections and i'm scared now lmao
John Johnson sounds like a fake name you give someone when they catch you off guard and you gotta think of a name real quickly.

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
I am nervous too. On Thursday he paid some of mine but some are still pending.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady
Status
Not open for further replies.