05/07 - aaa Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Question for you guys, On Thursday us and our oldest son are leaving for 10 days and going on a cruise for his graduation...should I be worried about leaving my other kids here for a week?

I feel somewhat concerned about it and the biggest reason is of course my daughters boyfriend.
she's already pregnant :shrug: as long as he isn't violent or something I don't see what the harm would be

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Call me a fool for picking the Sixers again, but I have a funny feeling about that series

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm always wary of these surveys by PHD's, professors, grad students, etc that have glaring errors in their survey content that even us lowly Assoc. Arts people can pick out.....what up with that yo?
Human error? A lot of stuff just isn't caught by spell check if the word is still in English. Also, maybe people who don't speak English fully fluently or as a native language.

jan

Reaction score
Question for you guys, On Thursday us and our oldest son are leaving for 10 days and going on a cruise for his graduation...should I be worried about leaving my other kids here for a week?

I feel somewhat concerned about it and the biggest reason is of course my daughters boyfriend.
Yes

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How old, how responsible?
Cancel your internet, they'll all find somewhere else to spend time for a few days. :facepalm2:
They are starting with the boyfriend 19, daughter will be 18 in a month then 15 year old son and 14 year old daughter...

The boyfriend is very hot headed and is honestly just kinda dumb. He and our 15 year old tend to butt heads because they are the "im always right" people. It's kinda sad but one of the biggest reasons I don't trust him is because he's dumb and doesn't understand to walk away.

I just don't want to come home to holes in my walls and that kinda shit.

They should be able to function but I wonder...

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
she's already pregnant :shrug: as long as he isn't violent or something I don't see what the harm would be
More concerned about him and my 15 year old son....the girls don't really do shit other than scream and act difficult.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They are starting with the boyfriend 19, daughter will be 18 in a month then 15 year old son and 14 year old daughter...

The boyfriend is very hot headed and is honestly just kinda dumb. He and our 15 year old tend to butt heads because they are the "im always right" people. It's kinda sad but one of the biggest reasons I don't trust him is because he's dumb and doesn't understand to walk away.

I just don't want to come home to holes in my walls and that kinda shit.

They should be able to function but I wonder...
no parents? especially for the 14 and 15 year old I'd have someone check on them once a day if you can. A neighbor maybe?
More concerned about him and my 15 year old son....the girls don't really do shit other than scream and act difficult.
yeah, I didn't realize they were that young. see my new answer above :p

jan

Reaction score
can you send your son to his friends house? grandparents?

rsv777

Reaction score
Can't take your 15 year old with you?

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no parents? especially for the 14 and 15 year old I'd have someone check on them once a day if you can. A neighbor maybe?

yeah, I didn't realize they were that young. see my new answer above :p
In reality they are high school aged kids, they should be able to function the 15 year old will be 16 in like 3 months. I guess I could have my girlfriends sister do it...

I'm probably worried about nothing but hot heads will be hot heads.

D

Deleted member 481

Yeon always saying hits are 10-15 minutes, smh. Gotta message them about that.
Time: 02:17
Hourly: $6.55

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can't take your 15 year old with you?
We're going on a cruise, it's what our son wanted for graduating, it's not really a graduation present if I take his freshman brother who doesn't really get along with him on it now is it?

Also his grandmother is a drunk it's one of the reason the kids are not going over there.

Reactions: rsv777
Status
Not open for further replies.