05/07 - Tickle Me Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone done these $1 xlabs? They don't seem too hard, but I might be so far off base that I just have no clue.
I did a few and emailed them and they said they were fine. Honestly I'm not sure what I'm doing. But it seems the first question can be just about one step of the suggestion. Or you can do any old subject you want. And the second question can be anything but what the first question was about. They want the sentences for the truth and the false to be similar, thus the weird blue button to check. Hope that helps.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I did a few and emailed them and they said they were fine. Honestly I'm not sure what I'm doing. But it seems the first question can be just about one step of the suggestion. Or you can do any old subject you want. And the second question can be anything but what the first question was about. They want the sentences for the truth and the false to be similar, thus the weird blue button to check. Hope that helps.
Thank you! I may email them. I get the true and false. My trouble is if the question is contained enough.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ugh, I put my leggings on inside out again today and didn't realize it until after maintenance came over. He told me to not put so many beans in the garbage disposal with I don't think I ever have...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Ugh, I put my leggings on inside out again today and didn't realize it until after maintenance came over. He told me to not put so many beans in the garbage disposal with I don't think I ever have...
I thought for a second that those two sentences were somehow related and that I was just missing out on some weird innuendo.

Dash

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone heard from Jerami? I haven't heard from him in a while. We were in communication regularly about coding but I haven't been able to get a hold of him. I'm not trying to pry too much but I'm not sure if I should be concerned?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [Creative, Open-ended Answers] Upload something that is created by you which can prove that you're a human and not a bot (5min) | Accept
Requester: Jeff Lam [A1FANQ04IW4DQY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.95] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: I am a visual art student interested in what the boundary between human and bots in an online environment, and how one can prove that oneself is not a bot.
Qualifications: Completed the Bot or Not task DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone heard from Jerami? I haven't heard from him in a while. We were in communication regularly about coding but I haven't been able to get a hold of him. I'm not trying to pry too much but I'm not sure if I should be concerned?
It looks like he last logged on here Saturday evening. I don't ever talk to him outside of the forum though, so idk what he might be up to, but he always just sorta comes and goes.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Rate companies from various categories | Accept
Requester: Consumer Panels [AUBFIGBO24FQ1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Duration: 10:00
Description: Give an overall rating for various categories.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Easy Money.[/td][/tr]

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Inside out is the new style. Just look at these shoes that people will be paying $2oo for:

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Title: Rate companies from various categories | Accept
Requester: Consumer Panels [AUBFIGBO24FQ1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
Duration: 10:00
Description: Give an overall rating for various categories.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Easy Money.[/td][/tr]
You don't realize how hard it is to make a couple clicks, do you?

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.