05/08 - Masticating Meat on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Yungskell @Yungskell I'm at about 70 pins, lag is starting to annoy me, lucky you don't have any :p

I'm probably gonna switch to Virtual Workers at 100 pins, I have 5 sitting in queue.

Reactions: basketcasey

casualwarfare

Reaction score
I think we're the only two that haven't been put out of our misery yet. I'm at like 80.
I'm still going now that I'm not queuing. HITs available remains at 150. They take twice as long to load/submit than to complete though.

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing - I just found out about this podcast. It's pretty great if you like weird, offbeat stuff. As in, a cosmic horror fiction in the guise of a local news broadcast.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That's odd, I got one that only had 9 tasks and now I'm getting the Slow Down! message.

>.> what's up with this batch Quality Team @Quality Team

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Apropos of nothing - I just found out about this podcast. It's pretty great if you like weird, offbeat stuff. As in, a cosmic horror fiction in the guise of a local news broadcast.

Welcome to Night Vale is a fantastic podcast.

Reactions: coffeeowl

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm only about 25 pins in cuz I'm also at work and can just ham them out, but these once again have me feeling like I have the fugliest house ever.

And I'm incredibly uninspired and not creative.

Reactions: casualwarfare

Li0ness

Ferocity, stubbornness and sass
Reaction score

OMG Welcome to Nightvale is so great. It's A Prairie Home Companion meets HP Lovecraft.

cassius

Reaction score
Anyone else do that invite HIT from University of Toronto that came Friday I think it was? It threw several of us out saying we didn't take enough time to do the HIT. It said it took six minutes. I spent just over that on it and got the message that I'd missed the AC. I remembered that AC and knew I didn't miss it. So I wrote to the requester in case there was a problem with the HIT. Then forgot about it. Today I found an email in my box that said I could retake it. And he really went out of his way to make sure I got the HIT and got it done. Then he paid the HIT and the bonus. I checked the TO and saw he did that with the others also who got thrown out. I wish more requesters were like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.