A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab for work related to
The value of your bonus is: $0.80 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating in Continuous/Not - Logic! Here is your bonus!

Reactions: Itsmee and jan

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And you beat me to it. Babymetal is my go to for strange japanese / power through music.

I also listen to this band, but hiding it under spoiler tags because the singer was really sick during filming and shows some pretty graphic imagery.

Babymetal is great for high energy during batches. My friend showed them to me in an attempt to blow my mind when I was high and the joke ended up being on her, because I loved them. (And now my daughters love them, especially my youngest who is super-obsessed with anime and such.)

If it's quite alright, I'm going to skip your spoilered recommendation due to not being in the right headspace for graphic imagery, but I do appreciate the recommendation in a general sense.

Reactions: jan

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
Babymetal is great for high energy during batches. My friend showed them to me in an attempt to blow my mind when I was high and the joke ended up being on her, because I loved them. (And now my daughters love them, especially my youngest who is super-obsessed with anime and such.)

If it's quite alright, I'm going to skip your spoilered recommendation due to not being in the right headspace for graphic imagery, but I do appreciate the recommendation in a general sense.

Quite understand, Dir En Grey are awesome, but they really take it to another level for their videos.

Check them out, but avoid the song "Obscure" (the one I linked) until you are ready.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm not a fan of Baby Metal at all. I'm glad I don't have to see them with the Red Hot Chili Peppers at Summerfest.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Okay so quick question about the Pinterests - I haven't been doing batches for a while, so I'm out of the loop. Are they one of those ham batches, where they almost always approve? It seems pretty much a no-brainer, and everyone's more focused on hamming than worrying about approvals, so...yeah.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Is today even real?

Today's Projected Earnings: $90.06 + Bonuses: $2.33 = $92.39 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

+ one cheese pizza.

Squatty @Squatty are you at 200 yet?

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Okay so quick question about the Pinterests - I haven't been doing batches for a while, so I'm out of the loop. Are they one of those ham batches, where they almost always approve? It seems pretty much a no-brainer, and everyone's more focused on hamming than worrying about approvals, so...yeah.
I've never seen a reject (though we always assume it could happen). They tend to just lock you out of batches if you make too many mistakes.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nah, not that. (Please Hammer don't hurt me!) Hammer was cool and all, but I'm talking De La Soul, Rob Base & DJ E Z Rock, Arrested Development and the like. No matter where I start, I always end up revisiting the Ghosts of Summers Past.

Status
Not open for further replies.