Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Let's all pray for a masters only batch that only people in my state in my attractiveness range can do.

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not turking now but just wanted to randomly bitch about something....drunk people tend to bitch about things they can barely type. Hitflo. wtf. I wouldn't have ever done a hit for you if i knew you would spam me every time you posted something.
I have 100 ways to find work I want to do including emails..

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Let's all pray for a masters only batch that only people in my state in my attractiveness range can do.
Let's all pray for a Crowd-Pleaser-only batch, because we deserve it after giving so much to so many people. We're like heroes, but better.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
The joys of being a night manager at a hotel.
100 years ago, in college, I worked at a run down hotel front desk. I preferred swing or graveyard, although graveyard was the audit shift of the day's take, and I preferred to avoid that.

I saw some very funny couples coming through the door. You could just *tell* the "met at a bar and now we're going to ..." ... the quick hookups.

It's kind of an ideal job in a way, especially on slow nights.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: UCLA Psychology Survey | PANDA
Requester: Mako [A2VBPDY0TBH8AR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.88 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about personality and self-esteem. This study does not involve deception, and we are simply interested in your honest, personal responses. Your responses to the survey will not be linked to your identity.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
About 12 mins going slow. no code

Reactions: WalkingEmphasis

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: UCLA Psychology Survey | PANDA
Requester: Mako [A2VBPDY0TBH8AR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.88 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about personality and self-esteem. This study does not involve deception, and we are simply interested in your honest, personal responses. Your responses to the survey will not be linked to your identity.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 20
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
Hmpf. I got no survey code. :-/

Reactions: Peachy

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's all pray for a Crowd-Pleaser-only batch, because we deserve it after giving so much to so many people. We're like heroes, but better.
Let's all pray we never have another Sunday with 22 pages at the end of the day with a record week of pay drops and hard blocks by some of the most loved requesters.

Reactions: Pleco

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not turking now but just wanted to randomly bitch about something....drunk people tend to bitch about things they can barely type. Hitflo. wtf. I wouldn't have ever done a hit for you if i knew you would spam me every time you posted something.
I have 100 ways to find work I want to do including emails..
Wouldn't be as bad if there was MORE THAN ONE HIT to do when you check 10 seconds after getting the notification!!! :rage::rage::rage:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Sadly I actually went to school for his. Business degree... Heading back soon to find a career.

100 years ago, in college, I worked at a run down hotel front desk. I preferred swing or graveyard, although graveyard was the audit shift of the day's take, and I preferred to avoid that.

I saw some very funny couples coming through the door. You could just *tell* the "met at a bar and now we're going to ..." ... the quick hookups.

It's kind of an ideal job in a way, especially on slow nights.

Reactions: Concise and <Gucci>

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn't be as bad if there was MORE THAN ONE HIT to do when you check 10 seconds after getting the notification!!! :rage::rage::rage:
There's always the option to run a 1 sec panda to catch a 15c hit a few times a day. OR you could run a Zing panda for 20 minutes and make the same amount without the emails.

Reactions: ShanaMarie

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well, my request was more selfish than your guys' requests (except Pleco @Pleco) but less depressing.

Reactions: Pleco

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
There's always the option to run a 1 sec panda to catch a 15c hit a few times a day. OR you could run a Zing panda for 20 minutes and make the same amount without the emails.
I COULD, theoretically. However, I just learned how to spell Turk. Anything else is above my pay grade! :wacky:

Reactions: The Bad Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.