Status
Not open for further replies.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Even though I know you can't, I would love to invite you to my son getting his Bachelors degree this year. You would never understand, since I don't post much, how much this forum has made that possible. Long story short. 2015 husband dies. Have my own health problems. Almost homeless. 5 people move into one bedroom apartment in really bad area. Start turking, find forum. Forum teaches us how to Turk better so son can concentrate on school. Move to better area and bigger apartment. He is now accepted to Kent State online Masters program. They say it takes a village to raise a child. I guess I look at this forum as my little village. Thanks all and have a great day.
Congratulations to both you and him!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Consumer Behavior Study(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Caroline Roux [A2LI45TIHQ3EUE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.01] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.68] [Fast=4.81] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=39] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 33
Description: Short study about consumer preferences and decision making.
Qualifications: Exc: [145990-145401] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey on how consumers perceive vacation packages(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Maas CB Lab [A2DLMNS0GM8W85] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.26] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.90
Duration: 50:00
Available: 67
Description: This survey is about how consumers perceive vacation packages
Qualifications: TP Panel: 61653585 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [-1958886619-141490] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about Your Alcohol Consumption (must have consumed alcohol at least once in the past month)(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Knox Research Lab [A1TEBOOMPC6U11] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.03] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Thank you for your interest in this survey. This survey will take 30-45 minutes to complete. You will be asked questions about you and your alcohol consumption. We want to hear from you only if you have consumed alcohol at least once in the past month, including regular and heavy drinking. If you complete the entire survey in good faith, then you can earn up to $1.50 more in bonuses.
Qualifications: Exc: [145840-145484] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Even though I know you can't, I would love to invite you to my son getting his Bachelors degree this year. You would never understand, since I don't post much, how much this forum has made that possible. Long story short. 2015 husband dies. Have my own health problems. Almost homeless. 5 people move into one bedroom apartment in really bad area. Start turking, find forum. Forum teaches us how to Turk better so son can concentrate on school. Move to better area and bigger apartment. He is now accepted to Kent State online Masters program. They say it takes a village to raise a child. I guess I look at this forum as my little village. Thanks all and have a great day.
Congrats to you and him :heartpulse: I'm happy mturk has been such a huge help.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
That is awesome! Congrats to your son!

jan

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
:celebrate2:

So happy for you!

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
This made me tear up. What a wonderfully small world it can become when we open ourselves up to the magic of community. Congratulations to you and your son, you should be as proud of yourself as I'm sure you are of him :heart:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualification -- Major League Baseball 2019 | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.25] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 15:00
Available: 1
Description: Qualification regarding your interest in Major League Baseball
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; PB DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Always Be Qualin' [and looking at baseball butts][/td][/tr]

Dottie

Reaction score
So I thought Mturk died but realized hitscraper is just shit...

Using hitforker and I'm wondering why the hell I didn't look to see if there another option out there.

Thanks for glitching on me hitscraper or I'd have never known!

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Name Evaluations (~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Rose Mellay [A2OIDTSLJVR3JT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=30] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 20
Description: Share your opinion of different names
Qualifications: Exc: [-70205790-145490] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
6 minutes

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Sponsored Content Study(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ross Sch of Business [A1K3G8KATA9ENC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.18] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.63] [Fast=4.44] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.86] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 81
Description: Sponsored content typically involves descriptive information about a brand and/or product and sometime includes product discount. We are interested in understanding how readers interact with and respond to sponsored content. If you agree to be a part of the study, you will be presented with three versions of sponsored content and asked to answer questions about each.
Qualifications: Exc: [144857990-145495] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Congrats to the both of you! :celebrate2::celebrate2::celebrate2:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Read information about people and answer questions(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Michael White [A1N07FK8GXA1WU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.62] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.91] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.82] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 11
Description: Please complete this 8 minute study in which you will read information about people and respond to questions. This survey includes text-entry questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
5 minutes 15 seconds[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.