05/09 - Munchkin Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v2thej

Reaction score
I thought it was 1,6,11? I already have the WiFi channel set to the least populated one, 6. Also, I should add that nothing gets any data when the phone connects to the WiFi, not even the phone itself. I would like to avoid resetting the phone to factory but if I make no progress that is probably what I'll have to do next.
you maybe right, its been like 2 years since i did tech support,
if it were me id try hard reset on router first since thats easier to setup, then delete the profile on phone, reconfigure it,
if multiple devices are affected its gotta be the router.

Reactions: ShereKahn

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
On that $6.50 hit, do you get an email invitation or is it just not available to you do until you do the qual hit? I did the qual hit and then picked up the actual survey but I didn't get an invitation. So, trying to decide if I should throw back or not.
I did the 30 second animals HIT but saw nothing about it being a qual HIT. I'm wondering if the qual HIT was another HIT from the same requester and not that 30 second animals thing we just did?

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
On that $6.50 hit, do you get an email invitation or is it just not available to you do until you do the qual hit? I did the qual hit and then picked up the actual survey but I didn't get an invitation. So, trying to decide if I should throw back or not.
I believe it's available to anyone who hasn't completed it before granted you qualify in the screener. there was no email sent to anybody as far as I know. if the screener says you are eligible then you use the personal identifier in the 6.50 HIT. peachyrider got rejected due to a "bad code" but their TO is good so it will be interesting to see what happens. worth the risk in my opinion but do what you please

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Just the qual hit for me. I did the qual, got the secret funky code, threw the second part in my queue overnight, let it marinate, and then finished it this morning.....

v2thej

Reaction score
you do the qual and then it gives u a link and a code, you open the link and its to the mturk hit for the 6.50 one. you go back to original survey get a code, close out that original hit as usual.
then go back and take the hit for 6.50 u had open

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I cant find the 6.50 hit when I search for it. Is it gone?

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
$1.20 Zoe Rowe HIT Academic Survey didn't provide a code and had no IRB info in the preview pane or HIT itself. Took screenshots and made note of the school's qualtrics info, JIC.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
you do the qual and then it gives u a link and a code, you open the link and its to the mturk hit for the 6.50 one. you go back to original survey get a code, close out that original hit as usual.
then go back and take the hit for 6.50 u had open
If that's how it works, then SpookyMyers @SpookyMyers, it sounds like we just didn't qualify for the $6.50 one.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
After I did the .50 cats and dogs survey, I got a special code to use in the 6.50 survey.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
I did the 30 second animals HIT but saw nothing about it being a qual HIT. I'm wondering if the qual HIT was another HIT from the same requester and not that 30 second animals thing we just did?
I thought about this too but the link from the qual hit to me implied it was for the 6.50 one

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
$1.20 Zoe Rowe HIT Academic Survey didn't provide a code and had no IRB info in the preview pane or HIT itself. Took screenshots and made note of the school's qualtrics info, JIC.
i just finished and didn't get a code either. a super quick hit though.

jan

Reaction score
this took at least 15 minutes and was very slow to load (but I used that slow-to-load time to do other things). So..............if you have nothing else and have a way to make it more profitable.............other than that, pay is not great.
Title: Short survey with puppets and cartoons | PANDA
Requester: Holly [A3JY04MYBE8X9X] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Communicativity
☒☒☒☒☒ 1.00 Generosity
☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Fairness
☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Complete a short survey with puppets and cartoons on how we learn new words. Originally targeted for children but we're interested in what adults think, too!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
i just finished and didn't get a code either. a super quick hit though.
I think it took me longer than it should have cos as soon as I saw there was no IRB information, I became paranoid of fuckery and started taking eleventy billion screenshots.

Reactions: corvid

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this took at least 15 minutes and was very slow to load (but I used that slow-to-load time to do other things). So..............if you have nothing else and have a way to make it more profitable.............
Title: Short survey with puppets and cartoons | PANDA
Requester: Holly [A3JY04MYBE8X9X] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Communicativity
☒☒☒☒☒ 1.00 Generosity
☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Fairness
☒☒☒☒☒ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Complete a short survey with puppets and cartoons on how we learn new words. Originally targeted for children but we're interested in what adults think, too!
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None
Mine broke altogether so I said the heck with it.

Reactions: jan

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
My 30 second cats and dogs HIT had no link.
interesting, did it specifically say you qualified or no? it did for me, it had a numbered list of steps in the qual as how to proceed, at least mine did

Reactions: booboo33

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
~20min on the $6.50 part
I'm qualified to take the $6.50 survey, but the link to the $6.50 part is saying that the survey isn't there? Am I missing something??? I got the numbered steps and am following it, but not more available...

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
About Project Endor on TO

HIT(s):
You need a microphone on your computer - you will record a word or phrase in your own voice

I've done plenty of work for Project Endor (and Google in general) but I made a mistake -- these are the British Jamelio, not the American ones that I had done previously.

I did about 20 of them before I realized my whoops.

This morning I received a block on all project endor accounts. I hope this will serve as a warning to anyone who isn't paying attention.

I've tried to reach out, but in my experience this requester (and others of the same variety) typically do not respond.

Clarifying for below:

I received the hard block email this morning on:

Project Endor (Zoltar) and Project Endor (Jamelio) the only ones I've ever worked on.

I did Jamelio on Saturday and received the block as of Monday AM

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Language experiment | PANDA
Requester: Buckeye Linguistics Research [A2PRLMF9CE9HGD] (TO)
TO Ratings:
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… 3.50 Communicativity
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… 5.00 Generosity
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… 4.80 Fairness
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read English sentences and answer questions about them
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm qualified to take the $6.50 survey, but the link to the $6.50 part is saying that the survey isn't there? Am I missing something??? I got the numbered steps and am following it, but not more available...
I'm the same. I set a watcher. But looks like the 6.50 Hit is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.