Status
Not open for further replies.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Andy [A3JSJNT0GIBCUH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$89.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=16] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=2.90] [Comm=1.31] [Fair=2.48] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Location EqualTo US
caught it and I wonder how I should play this one, I've got 3 approved so far, but all at different times.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: View a screenshot of content, answer questions relating to it(~ 9 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Lauren Grewal [A13UHL5YRQS01R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]12.81[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]Good[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.81[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.86[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.20[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.86[/COLOR]] [Reviews=50] [ToS=[COLOR=Mediumorchid]7[/COLOR]]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 67
Description: View a screenshot of content, answer questions relating to it. Must be 18 or older. $.90. Ave 5-10 min.
Qualifications: Exc: [76936553-145806] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
3:57 min | $13.67/hr

Reactions: aveline

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a random noob question, how many panda's do you guys usually run at one single time? is it wise to run 6 at a time or does it matter? as long as they cycle one at a time I can prevent a PRE but where do you guys usually set the limit on pandas?
Its more that older pandas are worse than newer ones than how many you have running at once. Each cycle is a chance at a HIT no matter if you have 1 or 100 running, so really the chance to catch HITs only decreases when a HIT is less likely to be return/reposted (generally older, a few minutes after it would expire the first time).

DatJersey

Reaction score
Just wanted to give my experience with the Rhys. It took me 9 hours 20 mins. I had to do a 30 and 20 min section twice so my time could have been 8 hours 30 min. There are sections they want you to give consistent answers, but the scales change. Sometimes they are true false, sometimes 3 choices, sometimes 5-7. So while I'm very glad they don't just kick you out if you fall under the .70 accuracy they want, the retakes were VERY frustrating. I'm sure I didn't miss an attention check or one of the obvious answers, so I'm sure it was the inconsistency that made me retake. Just a warning to those still to take it!

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
For me I usually allow one or 2 rows of pandas running at one time, if the panda is over an hour old Ill stop it because its not likely that HIT is gonna repost. At least thats how I see it.
The hour thing isnt really true. Some of us were trying to get the Rhys hit for 2 weeks.. It just depends. Sometimes they just post a few throughout the day. But its up to you I usually go through and delete the lower pay ones the following day.

Reactions: savvy

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: Andy [A3JSJNT0GIBCUH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$89.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=16] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=2.90] [Comm=1.31] [Fair=2.48] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Give us your opinion about our products
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 75; Location EqualTo US

Reminder to cook the time
I think we should cook the requester instead.

DatJersey

Reaction score
I can't believe twizzlers yes is losing

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Just wanted to give my experience with the Rhys. It took me 9 hours 20 mins. I had to do a 30 and 20 min section twice so my time could have been 8 hours 30 min. There are sections they want you to give consistent answers, but the scales change. Sometimes they are true false, sometimes 3 choices, sometimes 5-7. So while I'm very glad they don't just kick you out if you fall under the .70 accuracy they want, the retakes were VERY frustrating. I'm sure I didn't miss an attention check or one of the obvious answers, so I'm sure it was the inconsistency that made me retake. Just a warning to those still to take it!
I have yet to catch that dang thing

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
WTF got this message after I submitted the hit lol
Thank you for completing this survey. Please put the white sheet of paper over your cubicle door to indicate that you are finished.
Please remain seated and wait for the experimenter. It may take a while until someone will be with you.
Thank you for your patience.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
WTF got this message after I submitted the hit lol
Thank you for completing this survey. Please put the white sheet of paper over your cubicle door to indicate that you are finished.
Please remain seated and wait for the experimenter. It may take a while until someone will be with you.
Thank you for your patience.
And no talking, LOL.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Detect Length DifferencesAccept
Requester: Emily Grabowski [A1T7FZGX79G6KH] Contact
TV: $14.76/hr TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $5.00
Duration: an hour
Description: Listen to pairs of audio clips and decide which one is longer.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Now there is no reason to reject this one, it was only 5 questions. How long am I supposed to take on 5 questions and not even a article to read or a video to watch ?
When I click the link all I get is a web page what do I do from there?

Reactions: klingeemonster

DatJersey

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jon Atwell - University of Michigan for work related to 33KMQD9OFJFOOC5CW7JZW21AJVA77S.
The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for participating.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.