Twizzlers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Vanyanka @Vanyanka How many more weeks are left in Survivor?

Reactions: Vanyanka

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Hi everyone does anyone know of an alternative to radio keybinds? I can't get them to work on the Zhang and it seems a lot of other things. I know Zhang has the 1/2 buttons but theyre not working either? ugh
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any, and I'm too code-dumb to make one myself. Are you familiar with AHK at all? Making an AHK script for that template would be really easy.

Reactions: sks and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Only 3 weeks! You are going to hate us though because next week is the last week before a two-week hiatus. scrmcasey @scrmcasey and I are taking a trip to Boston where turking is strictly verboten.
Actually, that's perfect! That's when I'll be on vacation too!!! Not to Boston.....I'm not stalking you guys or anything.....promise...:sofa:

sks

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any, and I'm too code-dumb to make one myself. Are you familiar with AHK at all? Making an AHK script for that template would be really easy.

hey thanks for the help. No i'm pretty code illiterate and Ive heard of AHK but don't know how to use it. What is it exactly? :)

Reactions: aveline and LucyO

Goat

Reaction score
24 pins before they blocked me

Reactions: LucyO

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Biopsychosocial Contributions to Nicotine Consumption Survey Screener | Accept
Requester: Rebecca Wolfe [A1XGMI1UYI009W] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The larger study you are being screened for is designed to assess the contributions of personality, social experience, emotion, and cognition to nicotine consumption.
Qualifications: Smoker EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This one is not limited by age group[/td][/tr]

Reactions: GTR and aveline

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Biopsychosocial Contributions to Nicotine Consumption Survey Screener | Accept
Requester: Rebecca Wolfe [A1XGMI1UYI009W] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The larger study you are being screened for is designed to assess the contributions of personality, social experience, emotion, and cognition to nicotine consumption.
Qualifications: Smoker EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This one is not limited by age group[/td][/tr]
good, i need something not limiting the 100 and up group

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
hey thanks for the help. No i'm pretty code illiterate and Ive heard of AHK but don't know how to use it. What is it exactly? :)
It's a program for Windows that has its own scripting language for making hotkeys and stuff. You would install it, then you could make a file with a .ahk extension that contains your code and you just run it.

Those Zhangs already have hotkeys built in though, so what would you want a script to do? If you just wanted a submit hotkey (instead of using shift-enter, which works by default), you could do an AHK script like this to make 3 a submit key:
Code:
3::
send +{enter}
return
Edit: I think that would work. I stopped using Windows a while back, so it has been some time since I've used AHK.

Last edited:

sks

Reaction score
It's a program for Windows that has its own scripting language for making hotkeys and stuff. You would install it, then you could make a file with a .ahk extension that contains your code and you just run it.

Those Zhangs already have hotkeys built in though, so what would you want a script to do? If you just wanted a submit hotkey (instead of using shift-enter, which works by default), you could do an AHK script like this to make 3 a submit key:
Code:
3::
send +{enter}
return
Thanks I looked it up so I know a little of what you're talking about. I know the Zhangs have one but its not working, or only working sometimes

Reactions: LucyO and aveline

Goat

Reaction score
Make that 30... they decided to unblock me for 6 more apparently....

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.