05/10 - Flood Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
I don't wanna, but I'm gonna because I'm poor and today has been quite crappy....., but god help them if they ask my opinion on something because they will get it.....I'm in a mood....

You go for it, girl. Just go on and tell 'em exactly what ya think..

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You go for it, girl. Just go on and tell 'em exactly what ya think..
Any day now, blacked out SUVs will be swarming my neighborhood looking for that crazy lady that lives at the end of the street that screams at children to get off her lawn, runs off the salesmen, has all the cats, and never leaves the house (except when she has to play chauffeur for the kids) because of something she wrote in a comment on a survey on something called Mturk...

KittyTacos

Reaction score
Any day now, blacked out SUVs will be swarming my neighborhood looking for that crazy lady that lives at the end of the street that screams at children to get off her lawn, runs off the salesmen, has all the cats, and never leaves the house (except when she has to play chauffeur for the kids) because of something she wrote in a comment on a survey on something called Mturk...

Daytime TV is real now, isn't it...

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Daytime TV is real now, isn't it...
Actually, I prefer to believe I live in a cartoon world created by Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime....sometimes I visit Hogwarts too...

...and I talk to my animals a lot, and they answer me....they are quite snarky and hateful at times...

Last edited:

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
So this Innovation survey... They like want to know details if you get into the 2nd half.. Im like but what if you are seeking a patent? Why would I give that info for $3.,... I mean seriously? And what is it with this question for more surveys asking for a PIN

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
So this Innovation survey... They like want to know details if you get into the 2nd half.. Im like but what if you are seeking a patent? Why would I give that info for $3.,... I mean seriously? And what is it with this question for more surveys asking for a PIN
Someone else was asking that earlier and on a couple of those I saw some that asked for mother's maiden name and favorite pet's name, and it looks like someone was creating security questions, but put them in the wrong place....it's super creepy and weird.
:shrug:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LucyO

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Someone else was asking that earlier and on a couple of those I saw some that asked for mother's maiden name and favorite pet's name, and it looks like someone was creating security questions, but put them in the wrong place....it's super creepy and weird.
:shrug:
If you notice those are also not American dollars for income :p

Reactions: LucyO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: [~15 min] Investigating User's Comprehension of the Brave Browser Tabs | Accept
Requester: teamusec [AKO7OLMOIH819] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]18.02[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]Good[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.00[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: You will be asked to answer a series of questions about your web browsing behavior and your understanding of how the Brave browser functions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Brave Study participated DoesNotExist ; LowQualityAnswer DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Trucker and aveline

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Aren't those the optional questions at the bottom of TurkPrime surveys? You don't have to answer those, and I agree with LucyO @LucyO that the pin is likely an error.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: 30 Min iPhone App Testing for Eye Gaze Model | Accept
Requester: Graham R Burton [A1LZ2RI8LDFJ08] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Test app and play a game. Fast, unlimited upload data speeds as we upload photos of your face.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
I won't show my face, but you might.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.