Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so tired of these weird errors I have been getting today lol.

I went to submit that 50 cent hit by Mike Miller only for it to give me an error "ERRORS answers[0]:This question may have only one answer answers:All questions must be answered. answers[6]:please answer this question ANSWERS ￿ 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 1: 2: 3: 4: 5:"

It keeps duplicating the code I paste into the submission field and won't submit. :shoot:

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Any particular reason for the Min TO rating? Every 'great' requester starts off with no TO rating, and in some cases requesters have had previously low paying HITs but are now offering better wages (rare but it does happen). TO is not the end all be all of mturk, just saying.
thats the main reason I use hitscraper lol TO isn't perfect, but the low ratings are usually low for a reason. blocks, rejections, loooong hits for little pay. Mturk is rampant with awful hits and its helpful to have some kind of filter.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone out there feels bad because they can't get this qual - DON'T. I spent a year trying every time they put up a batch to earn the qual. Finally got it and realized that the hits definitely don't live up to expectation. They may be great for some people but they are a grind from hell, IMO.

I got lucky and got the qual years ago when you could retake it as much as you want. The hits aren't that good imo, and my general rule for hits is $.01 per selection, which Pi doesn't live up to. Still, These single handedly got me to 5000 hits when I was new lol. I usually don't do them, but I'm doing a couple today since theres not much going on and I need money.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
lol was about to click on the 15.00 pindrop in my Hit scraper, but was stopped by the pindrop alert window from Hit Monitor.

thats life I guess.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
dammit. just got a 15.00 pindrop hit and its for a specific worker.

Am I bitter enough to let it sit in my queue for 7 days? Am I that broken and damaged on the inside that I would hold on to something that is rightfully someone elses, just for some sick, twisted feeling of revenge for them getting the right to have the hit in the first place?

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Did Pindrop send out emails about the comp HITs?

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Given coursewebsite, give me the responsible professor and contact emailadres
Requester: Martijn [AZ733HW3ZC71D] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You get a link of a course website. You have to give the name and emailadres of the professor responsible for following courses
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 267
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
dammit. just got a 15.00 pindrop hit and its for a specific worker.

Am I bitter enough to let it sit in my queue for 7 days? Am I that broken and damaged on the inside that I would hold on to something that is rightfully someone elses, just for some sick, twisted feeling of revenge for them getting the right to have the hit in the first place?
"Yes"

Status
Not open for further replies.