Votes: 53 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 53 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

weakman

Reaction score
I shoot for 450 per week. I would aim higher but I work a 50 per hour none turk job per week also. I try for 100 M,T,W,T then that last 50 spread out threw the weekend when I get time. If I don't meet my goal I work more on the weekend.
Nice, I work another job as well (but not 50 dollars/hr lol).

Reactions: Peachy and Tribune

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Fair point. But why file single for 15 years first?
Student loan penalties, or because one of you has health benefits while the other doesn't.

Reactions: Tribune

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I mostly hate this because it is aesthetically displeasing and throws the whole page off center.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They're not bad:

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions (Part 2: Edit) | PANDA
Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.38 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.92 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.08 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide, and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 8242
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Question Editor has been granted; Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is one of: CA, US; No repeats has not been granted
I did a few of them, but while globalworkforge is up, I'm doing those HITs instead. :)

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I shoot for 450 per week. I would aim higher but I work a 50 per hour none turk job per week also. I try for 100 M,T,W,T then that last 50 spread out threw the weekend when I get time. If I don't meet my goal I work more on the weekend.
Then again, you have a couple of college degrees to help you get threw you efforts.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
I shoot for 450 per week. I would aim higher but I work a 50 hour none turk job per week also. I try for 100 M,T,W,T then that last 50 spread out threw the weekend when I get time. If I don't meet my goal I work more on the weekend.
can't help but ask since when do front desk hotel workers make 50/hr? isn't that what you said you did the other day or am i mistaken?

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
I had to log in to let everyone know that Hitflo posted some hits...in case you didn't get the 1,000 emails. (back to making my Unity game).

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Relevant to the getting married discussion:

Title: Answer a short survey about men's wedding bands | PANDA
Requester: Justin [A30XYE6MTS5ILB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Male respondents, please let us know what you think about a piece of jewelry in this short, 5 minute survey.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Location is US

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
Two. applied today to get started on number 3, just need to. The key to decent money is transcription. I still do massive numbers of batch work but that's just because I like mindless work. Only do surveys is work is to busy to transcribe or I'm super sleepy and snipe transcription hits the rest of the time.

Then again, you have a couple of college degrees to help you get threw you efforts.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
can't help but ask since when do front desk hotel workers make 50/hr? isn't that what you said you did the other day or am i mistaken?
No, he said that he was filling in for a front desk employee who failed to show up. He was missing his spot in the head night dick office while waiting for some poor sap to show up and take his non suporvisory shift.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If you aren't constantly considering the likelihood of your spouse murdering you in your sleep, you're not doing marriage right. The fear keeps things interesting.
I absolutely agree. Comfort is the death of passion.

Reactions: Pleco

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

weakman

Reaction score
Two. applied today to get started on number 3, just need to. The key to decent money is transcription. I still do massive numbers of batch work but that's just because I like mindless work. Only do surveys is work is to busy to transcribe or I'm super sleepy and snipe transcription hits the rest of the time.
Which transcription hits do you do the most? I was thinking about doing more speechpads.

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
That was supposed to say 50 hours a week and I'm in management. The only time I cover the desk are when my employees are out which seems more then not now days. Actual pay is not bad depending on the hotel. FOM's make between 40 and 65k, DOS make 40-80 depending on sales skills, Controllers in my area make 60ish and GM's make 65-100k plus those sweet bonus's. I should mention I'm in a very busy area of the country if I lived in Kentucky or middle of no where the numbers would be way lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.