PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Stupid Pinterest... only let me do 1 before saying there was no more work :(

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take part in a Yale decision-making study (earn at least $1.00 per HIT) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Jerome Schafer [A15D40RCN0VZRU] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Complete a survey for a Yale University decision-making study. The study consists of two parts. You will get paid for a HIT only after you complete the second part during your assigned 2h time window.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Just spent 7 minutes filling out a survey I can't submit because I'm not waking up to take another survey at 3 am. Nope. Not happening.

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Totally OT, but livestream channels are really stepping it up! Not only can I watch kittens and puppies live, but I just found a feed of the mothereffing surface of the sun, orcas (the husky of the sea), and an underwater shark cam. OMG, and bears at Katmai National Park, too! I feel like I should just cancel Netflix and sit here doing my best Attenborough impressions instead.

Note: This is not a paid advertisement for these channels. Minky just had a momentary break that led to Youtube and wanted to share these for other people who geek out over such things.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Ugh, do not tell her that. She's a ball of nerves already. Her advisor is good, at least.
Yeah, it's a rare occurrance. The other people on my committee said they had never seen anything like that before. You gotta be able to defend yourself against conflicting beliefs (it is a defense, after all), but this was exceptional assholery. It's usually just a congratulatory lap and a formality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanyanka and YAHU

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Title: Take part in a Yale decision-making study (earn at least $1.00 per HIT) | PANDA
Description: Complete a survey for a Yale University decision-making study. The study consists of two parts. You will get paid for a HIT only after you complete the second part during your assigned 2h time window.

ROFLMAO I had to read this like 3 times before I read it right. I kept reading it as "Complete a survey for a Y'ALL decision-making study" ... see what y'all have done to me now?!? LOL

Last edited:

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

Maybe I'm wrong. Nevermind. Everyone just kick me please.

Reactions: It's Gamera!
D

Deleted member 526

Title: 10 Min Employment Study | PANDA
Requester: Lauren Ortosky [AP2VTUHW2MOQJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:

????? 5.00 Communicativity
????? 5.00 Generosity
????? 5.00 Fairness
????? 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Short study on perceptions of job ads
Time: 3 hours
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 85; Location is US
5:40

Reactions: PhantomCatt

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally OT, but livestream channels are really stepping it up! Not only can I watch kittens and puppies live, but I just found a feed of the mothereffing surface of the sun, orcas (the husky of the sea), and an underwater shark cam. OMG, and bears at Katmai National Park, too! I feel like I should just cancel Netflix and sit here doing my best Attenborough impressions instead.

Note: This is not a paid advertisement for these channels. Minky just had a momentary break that led to Youtube and wanted to share these for other people who geek out over such things.
I've been watching the robot in the ocean exploring the sea floor off the eastern coast of the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.