05/10 - Wasabi Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about a service interaction. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: D Dixon [A38UHGLNM3S1HN] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.74] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Help us better understand how people react to service failures.
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Did the Bezos email ever reply to you? Sorry if you already said that they had (or hadn't), I looked but I didn't see.

I had to email them once due to an Amazon Payments issue and it took them at least a week to reply back. There is still time and hope.
They did. They were the last ones to respond to me, which was last Saturday IIRC. Theirs was just a canned response about my account being closed and that it "cannot be reopened."

Reactions: Kerek

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I appreciate the offer, and you're welcome to if you like. But it's okay if you don't. This whole experience has been incredibly emotionally draining for me and I seriously considering just throwing in the towel at this point, so I can start to move on and plan my next step.

It would be one thing if I were actually getting responses, boilerplate or not, but I've been getting nothing. It's like I wake up every morning and spend an hour writing out these long heartfelt messages, pleading with them while I'm fighting back tears, only to have them just seemingly get lost in a void somewhere. It's discouraging and it's upsetting. I can't do it anymore.
I am so sorry you are still dealing with this. I hope something positive happens soon.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They did. They were the last ones to respond to me, which was last Saturday IIRC. Theirs was just a canned response about my account being closed and that it "cannot be reopened."
You may need to resort to shaming them on social media with the full power of the mturkcrowd Twitter account.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm mad again.
I googled pusheen hugs (because hugs fix everything whether you like it or not) (even though there's never a good result) and there's a new one in the results that made me laugh.

But I don't think it's appropriate for the forum so you get this instead. (close enough)

if that doesn't help here's a pretty lady drawing hugging a red panda

Last edited:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm quickly losing motivation. Did all/most of this after getting home from work. Have a few panda's going but they seem like they don't have motivation either.
Today's Projected Earnings: $6.07

Reactions: Michele

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kliq

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personal Perspectives(~ 11 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Richard J. Vann [A2JBPELQ5OEVK9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.68] [Fast: 4.50] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.50] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Academic survey (8-14 minutes) with about 75 items looking at how people think and feel about the world around them
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [43015-42426] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Status
Not open for further replies.