05/11 - The Taste of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
But, I take comfort in the fact that because I've already worked 2 days this week (this is my third) and this is an 18 hour shift, I'm on overtime already. Lol at least I think. I had 26.25 hours when I clocked in at 3pm and it's almost 5am. So yeah, I'm pretty sure these last 5 hours or so (depending on when the damn meeting is over. My SIL talks waaaaay too much.) are on time and a half so yay. And I still got two more nights of pure OT this week.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Everything on HIT finder sucks rn lmao. Too lazy to do any surveys for more than 10 minutes. Especially at less than 50 cents. No thanks.

Reactions: raelefae

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A survey about life events, and language | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: mturkconsumerlab [A10LKXNOHN0HPT] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 5] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: A survey about language, and life-events
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; ActivePassivePastWorkers has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
4:36, but I wasn't too in depth on my writing. tempo @tempo rip you there's writing. 100 characters minimum :(

Reactions: tempo

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
$7.29. I want to get to $10 before I gotta go do work stuff, which is in less than an hour lol. Mer.
I gotta do laundry and the guy from next door will be over in a minute to do meds bc he does them way too early (not even gonna bitch about him tonight though) so I might as well just log off for now. Catch you guys in like five hours, if I'm not passed tf out <3

cassius

Reaction score
The problem is, he literally does this all day, all night, most times I work. He seldom sleeps. I wish they'd give him something to help him sleep, because tylenol does not help him.
It will get better. I take it you are a seasoned mom and thought about that when I posted but ears are something that we seem to forget about when a baby is screaming continuously. We seem to check for everything else. One thing, my son did this when a tiny baby and we found he had a hernia. Required surgery but at least it could be fixed.

Reactions: jan

blackpupjean

Reaction score
But, I take comfort in the fact that because I've already worked 2 days this week (this is my third) and this is an 18 hour shift, I'm on overtime already. Lol at least I think. I had 26.25 hours when I clocked in at 3pm and it's almost 5am. So yeah, I'm pretty sure these last 5 hours or so (depending on when the damn meeting is over. My SIL talks waaaaay too much.) are on time and a half so yay. And I still got two more nights of pure OT this week.[/QUOTE
are 18 hour days even legal?

blackpupjean

Reaction score
for those that didn't see my post last night, pending a background check, I got the part time Wal Mart job. So once I start there, will be working 60 hours a week. But it's worth it to be out of debt.

blackpupjean

Reaction score
yes (at the beginning of my career I did direct care work............so - yes, they are :)
Yikes, that's a long day, and I was worried about working a 12 hour day. LOL

Rose

Contributor
Reaction score
for those that didn't see my post last night, pending a background check, I got the part time Wal Mart job. So once I start there, will be working 60 hours a week. But it's worth it to be out of debt.
That's awesome. How long do you think it will take you to be debt free?

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about product preferences | PANDA
Requester: Armin Granulo [A3IKZX2YRAQRQY] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.29] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Give us your opinion about which product you would purchase
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Reactions: TQueen and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.