Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i thought way more people used TO2

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I was on your side until it came to light you didn't want it back to do HITs. Now I don't know what to believe.

Edit: Maybe it's a plot to be able to post another 45 days of no HITs screenshot...
To be honest, I'm just scared to touch anything, still. Like I feel like if I do a HIT Amazon will be like, "Nope! Just kidding!" I'm still not sure if I believe that they've really given me everything back.

I do need to get to work by next week, though. Probably starting Monday. This recent move has eaten through so much of my savings, I have to at least try to start being productive again.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm just scared to touch anything, still. Like I feel like if I do a HIT Amazon will be like, "Nope! Just kidding!" I'm still not sure if I believe that they've really given me everything back.

I do need to get to work by next week, though. Probably starting Monday. This recent move has eaten through so much of my savings, I have to at least try to start being productive again.
Yikes. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. The struggle IS real. :(

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

Totally get your hesitation. Hopefully they won't mess with your account again.

:love:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

You can do it!

Reaction score
Title: Auditory Perception Experiment with PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! Total pay likely between $2.50-3.50 depending on performance (~20min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 2.84] [Fair: 4.27] [Reviews: 132] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: PERFORMANCE-BASED PAY! (see preview for pay scheme)! Make judgments about sounds (e.g., are two sounds the same or different?) ~20mins, timeout in 50.
Time: 55 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50; Location is one of: CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
15min

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perceptions - 5-7 minute survey - psychology study (~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.28] [Fast: 4.87] [Comm: 3.52] [Fair: 4.94] [Reviews: 126] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $11.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
In this study, you will read a scenario and respond to questions about it. ~5 minutes.
Time: 21 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [-1533231959-42775] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate audio recordings of laughter(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Niedenthal Lab [A1MNNI7BWD5KGB] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.95] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Listen to 50 brief laugh samples and make judgments about them
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 72
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [397] has not been granted; Exc: [43454-42865] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

7 mins

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.