05/11 - The Taste of Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I don't think even I could narrow it down to three buildings based on the available clues.
well if you take into account that it was a great grandfather, then you can also calculate in a timeline.

Reactions: Kerek and aveline

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
YES!! Mine has a whole room of the stuff in all all these weird books. It's pretty neat to see where I came from. She did my mom and dads side so I have a great idea of where I came from. Kind of neat really.
It is fascinating! I love history and am so glad I have at least half of the story. Hopefully I can get a complete picture of my Dad's family. We have them after Ellis Island but not before due to name changes and all. Now we have better areas to look for some narrowed down.

Reactions: Liz and Kerek

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
It is fascinating! I love history and am so glad I have at least half of the story. Hopefully I can get a complete picture of my Dad's family. We have them after Ellis Island but not before due to name changes and all. Now we have better areas to look for some narrowed down.
The only issue mine had was when my dad's parents came over my Grandma was an O'Conner, she said they dropped the O in the Ocean and changed to Conner when her family came to the country. Once that was figured out it got easier to trace.

Reactions: Pleco and coffeeowl

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The only issue mine had was when my dad's parents came over my Grandma was an O'Conner, she said they dropped the O in the Ocean and changed to Conner when her family came to the country. Once that was figured out it got easier to trace.
Are you related to the Terminator?

Reactions: Liz and Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.