05/13 - Fluffy Norwegian Forest Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reppn

Reaction score
This has been my experience a lot today. Despite clugging through hours of work, a lot of them have had issues submitting ;w;

I couldn't submit a $2.25 one because it broke at 30% done otl :hug:
Was it Grouplens? I messaged them about it but returned it since it was about to expire. T_T I got stuck at 30% as well on this one.

Just message them and submit it.
99% of the time it will get approved.
Crap, I wish I knew that. >.< I thought if I submitted without code I'd probably just get instant rejection. I've returned them all back since I didn't want them expiring. I missed out on like $10 worth of HITs. :( Now I know lol.

Reactions: C to the J

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, why so many broken HITS today? This is the 4th HIT today that the survey has either errored out, wouldn't continue, or wasn't available online.

;~; I need the moneh.
me too. SO, I decided to wrap it up and go stain the interior doors that I've been working on for weeks. long story short, the dog knocked over a 3/4 full can of stain. Not just stain, the kind with polyurethane in it. On my brand new floor. Screw you, Friday the 13th! I'm not doing another thing today!

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Was it Grouplens? I messaged them about it but returned it since it was about to expire. T_T I got stuck at 30% as well on this one.

Crap, I wish I knew that. >.< I thought if I submitted without code I'd probably just get instant rejection. I've returned them all back since I didn't want them expiring. I missed out on like $10 worth of HITs. :( Now I know lol.
Just put something to the effect of "broken survey, please see message" (if broken) or "no code provided" (if no code)
I've had to do it 100s of times and maybe got a rejection once or twice.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that was them. I don't like submitting w/o codes much either. Even though I can take a lot of rejections, it doesn't mean I want them lol. I messaged them twice, the second time providing screenshots. Not sure what they will say but I'm at least hoping for a dummy hit :/ I spent 75% of the study timer trying to get it to work lol.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I feel like that's a bit like me saying you're my favorite C to the J @C to the J, but I'll take it.
I keed I keed.
You're fucking awesome Ms. McCracken.
And yes that is 100% the alcohol talking.

Reactions: Jaded

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
Grouplens just messaged me back saying
"We will be looking into dummy hits on Monday, to ensure that you are properly compensated for your time."

reppn

Reaction score
Yeah, that was them. I don't like submitting w/o codes much either. Even though I can take a lot of rejections, it doesn't mean I want them lol. I messaged them twice, the second time providing screenshots. Not sure what they will say but I'm at least hoping for a dummy hit :/ I spent 75% of the study timer trying to get it to work lol.
LOL me too! I was clearing my history, cookies, browsing history, trying different browsers... got to 17 minutes into the timer and just gave up. T_T

I just got back an email from them and they said they're going to provide dummy HITS for those affected so we should be good! Glad I now know how to handle future HITS that mess up haha.

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL me too! I was clearing my history, cookies, browsing history, trying different browsers... got to 17 minutes into the timer and just gave up. T_T

I just got back an email from them and they said they're going to provide dummy HITS for those affected so we should be good! Glad I now know how to handle future HITS that mess up haha.
They just sent me the same message, so yay~
And yes, if there's ever issues with HITs I have, I always just message them. Usually they respond with solutions quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.