05/13 - Simple Sunday!

Hit poster tie breaker

• Saj

• Lovemuppet

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Shoot, nevermind. I thought these were the same as the other night.
Title: Talk with the User and Help Him/Her to Solve Problems | Accept
Requester: Talking To the Crowd [AT1767HLJTZSK] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.41] [Pay: 2.20] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.35] [Fast: 4.72] [Comm: 3.25] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 50] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$0.25
Duration: 7 days
Available: 1
Description: Work with other workers to have a conversation with the user, and help the user to solve his/her problems. You will be paid with an extra bonus money based on your contribution to the conversation.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 2000
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Last edited:

Beak

Reaction score
Does it work well? Looking at picking up a couple of LG 8000 BTUs. Surprisingly the stores don't have them in yet.
Mine is a fairly old model. I think I got it in like 2005. It's a windchaser 10000 BTU. But that's deceptive. Because it runs inside the room it doesn't cool as well. It's putting off a ton of heat. I live in Alabama. Where it's 98 and with humidity you can cut with a knife. I keep it for when the power goes out or when our central unit goes out. If you close off one room, make sure you get the hoses connected well, and insulate around where it goes out the window it will cool a room to a tolerable level. If you can find a hose that has a bit of insulation it helps a good deal. The one negative is if you do have very high humidity you will either have to empty the condensation collector about every hour or two or find a way to collect it in larger volumes. I put mine up on a couple of blocks and use a bucket. That way I can sleep for most of the night. I wouldn't want to give it up but I also wouldn't want to have to use it on a regular basis. It's a life saver when the central unit isn't available.

Reactions: Deleted member 481
D

Deleted member 481

Hey, I finally found something useful for my $25 ebay gift card. My trafone only had a week left on it so got 1 year service 2000 minutes, date, texts for $68.74 (deducted gift card). Tracfone site it was $125 for 1500, nice!

D

Deleted member 481

Title: Why would you go to a particular destination | AcceptA
Requester: anat [AZY51KLSL14X3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.20
Duration: 2 minutes
Available: 10
Description: Given a city in the world write the 3 main reasons why would you want to visit it. For example, given Paris, one can write: 1. Museums, 2. Food, 3. Romance
Requirements: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

[No Writing]
Time: 00:25
Hourly: $28.24

Horse Feathers

There's no future in time travel.
Contributor
Reaction score
You got that right brother. :wink:

Reactions: MarkC

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research study: Learning German language words | Accept
Requester: Adish Singla [AJQXJ4HEJXDO8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 3.95] [Fast: 3.19] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 3.59] [Reviews: 25] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $11.54] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 226
Description: In this task, you will learn German language words through flashcards. The website schedules words adaptively to optimize learning. This task is part of a research study.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: thismegan
D

Deleted member 481

Title: Try to guess some words! | AcceptA
Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.04] [Pay: 4.29] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.35] [Fast: 4.96] [Comm: 4.57] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 37] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 80
Description: Try to guess some words!
Requirements: Age Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

[Writing - 1 word answers]
Time: 03:10
Hourly: $18.94

Reactions: Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.