Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$46.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 290
Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: An investigation into the relationships between work characteristics and job demands (20 mins)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Caroline Knight [AZVB3UD50HS0J] (Req TV): $16.65/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This study investigates how work characteristics and job demands relate to each other in an attempt to inform theory about how work is changing.
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 85
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Location In CAGBIEUS; TP Panel: -208890328 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [144725010-146249] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

spchles1

Reaction score
Reactions: aveline

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I wish I was any good at coding things, because even though this HIT pays a measly penny (for a minute of my time, eh), the instructions take up so much damn room and I like being able to use the keyboard for radio buttons instead of the mouse. Maybe some day I'll teach myself. :p

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Good morning.

Taking a couple days, maybe a full week off from turking.

Recognizing burnout and dealing with family issues around here - mostly revolving around a certain person in my house who is on the verge of being voted out by the other three.

On top of the other stuff I have received a couple of rejections on decent paying hits in the past week for the always fucking annoying reason of "The study cannot be meaningfully completed in such a short time."

So, before I mentally snap and deal rashly with everything by packing my kids up and moving up to my tiny vacation property I am going to step away for a bit and focus on how to get some stability into my home life.

Finally, yes, I know there is a number one below this text. I have no fucking idea why it is there, it's obnoxious, and won't go away. It is the perfect metaphor for my situation right now.

Hope everyone has a good week. Take care of yourselves.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I literally only made $3 something yesterday so today I need to make $17 :$ unless I add a bit to each day. Actually, I have about $13 in route to my account and I'm going to set it aside for the bill so :p it shoulldddd be okay. And here's hoping that one of the jobs I applied to wants me :)

jan

Reaction score
Good morning.

Recognizing burnout and dealing with family issues around here - mostly revolving around a certain person in my house who is on the verge of being voted out by the other three.

On top of the other stuff I have received a couple of rejections on decent paying hits in the past week for the always fucking annoying reason of "The study cannot be meaningfully completed in such a short time."

So, before I mentally snap and deal rashly with everything by packing my kids up and moving up to my tiny vacation property I am going to step away for a bit and focus on how to get some stability into my home life.

Finally, yes, I know there is a number one below this text. I have no fucking idea why it is there, it's obnoxious, and won't go away. It is the perfect metaphor for my situation right now.

I'm so sorry. I really hope it gets better.
:hug:

Last edited:

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning.

I'm sorry to hear that, friend. I hope things get better for you. <3

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning.

Good luck <3 Life is tough and turking is awful. Hope you can sort things out and have some peace and stability.

Status
Not open for further replies.