Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~3.5 mins.

Title: Immigration Attitudes(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Josh Tybur [A1MMD6ODB2M8T1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.34] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=4.71] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=4.74] [Reviews=71] [ToS=2]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this HIT, you will read a short description of a hypothetical group of individuals that wants to immigrate to the U.S. You will be asked whether you would approve of the U.S. allowing this group to immigrant, and you will be asked how comfortable you would be with those individuals living in your community.
Qualifications: Exc: [146577-145988] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Is Texas southwest or southeast in the US? And why is it called the Midwest, when it's really just west of east but not really mid of anything?

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Is Texas southwest or southeast in the US? And why is it called the Midwest, when it's really just west of east but not really mid of anything?
Texas is definitively Southwest.

As to the Midwest, well, you have to think of how people on the East Coast see the world.

Edit: Technically it should be "how people on the Acela Corridor see the world" but it's slightly harder to find a picture for that and I am in no mood for slightly hard things right now. :)

Last edited:

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I had issues with really fatty foods for a few months after I had mine removed, but I guess I adjusted. The doctors made it seem like I was never going to be able to eat certain foods again.
Gall bladder removed in 2000 and I have issues when eating fatty foods when my stomach is empty, so I buffer it with bread or crackers before I will eat a fatty food.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Should have gotten a second opinion from a different leak finder? :wink:
Nah floor has to be fixed anyways.. might as well get the most out of it.. at least they are more likely to replace the whole thing now lol

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

As to the Midwest, well, you have to think of how people on the East Coast see the world.

Edit: Technically it should be "how people on the Acela Corridor see the world" but it's slightly harder to find a picture for that and I am in no mood for slightly hard things right now. :)
So then what's Louisiana? Where is the line drawn between west and east? And I don't even know what the Acela Corridor is.

Reactions: desallemands

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score

So much edge in the era of fax machines...

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Produce Consumer Survey | Accept
Requester: MIT Researchers [A2SI6NAVP1E3PC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$30.87] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.56] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about purchasing produce
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Done FairTrade USA Survey DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.10
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.