Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
yea, but it sucks for the families of those losers, I see your point though
i feel you. addiction of any kind sucks. gambling is no different.
in fact it might be worse since you don't usually see the signs like you can sometimes with other addictions etc
since it's all financial

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny because I never see the search bar, I never think of searching. I did scroll back a fair way, but my bad. :(
no worries, it's just usually faster to search vs. waiting on someone to post. It's a good habit to get into. :)

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Opinion on research ideas | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.54] [Pay: 2.80] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 4.48] [Comm: 3.41] [Fair: 4.11] [Reviews: 276] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.30] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 50% of 6] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$4.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: In this 30-40 minute survey, you will be asked to give your opinion on a variety of different ideas. Your opinion will be used to determine which ideas will be executed.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i've seen how crazy people get with gambling with lotto tickets at my weekend job (customer service at a grocery store). People bring in anything... cans of food, diapers, baby food to return, so they can afford a bunch of lotto tickets.
I worked at Tobacco Shop . (Fun job just sucked because I don't use tobacco and i had to be pointed to where everything was for the longest time.) It always shocked me how much people spent on those tickets! My now husband spent $500 on lottery tickets. He kept buying them just knowing he was about to hit something. He didn't. lol

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Psychology Survey | Accept
Requester: CambridgeCogSci [AR14E95OJ6P6J] Contact
TO: [Pay: 4.52] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 29] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.70
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Short survey lasting about 5-7 minutes
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; MDBS_1 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I worked at Tobacco Shop . (Fun job just sucked because I don't use tobacco and i had to be pointed to where everything was for the longest time.) It always shocked me how much people spent on those tickets! My now husband spent $500 on lottery tickets. He kept buying them just knowing he was about to hit something. He didn't. lol
I always tell people the quickest way to play lotto is to take the money out of your wallet and just rip it up. That way you dont have to stand in line or anything.

parksonian

Reaction score
I've got a pending qual that I requested a couple days ago to be a question editor for Content Research (A23UQ2KZH7FOZG). Is there any kind of rule of thumb for how long stuff like that usually takes, or does anybody have any experience with waiting on that from this requester? I found a guide on how to message requesters you haven't worked for and aren't qualified for, so I'm tempted to message them to demonstrate that I know how to use punctuation marks and capitalization and all that cool stuff, but I don't really know the etiquette on doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.