Title: Parents of Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Youth Study(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Joshua Goodman [A3SZRRUM6X3CH3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $5.00
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: If you're the parent of an LGB child age 13-18, or you think your child may be non-heterosexual, try out a supportive resource as part of a study.
Requirements: Exc: [86494-85905] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 204561623 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Sentence acceptability and interpretation study_Only takes 20 minutes! | Accept
Requester: MIT Computational Psycholinguistics Laboratory [A3HFJW23G8KDQG] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.43] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 13] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Tell us how acceptable these sentences are
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

arcyjay

Reaction score
Title: Answer survey about situational judgment | PANDA
Requester: Joseph Abraham [A3QXC9BQ2DDDTW] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is an experimental research study conducted by researchers at Old Dominion University to investigate how people judge situations. You’ll complete one HIT, which pays $4 and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
Time: 43200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Already Completed HIT DoesNotExist ;Location EqualTo US
Took me about 40 minutes and I went slowly.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
You must be new here.
yea im still learning the ropes. I discovered this board last week as I was eating a pineapple pizza, while turking and making the official mturk minimum wage of 6.00 an hour, and trying to decide whether I should join this site, mturkforum or mturkgrind... is there a real difference?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
would you mind tagging me when you do, i am going to be on and off here all day and i do not want to miss it. TIA
Will do. I'm going to add a note to my calendar to tag you. If anyone else wants me to tag them, please let me know and I'll add your user name so I don't forget you.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
yea im still learning the ropes. I discovered this board last week as I was eating a pineapple pizza, while turking and making the official mturk minimum wage of 6.00 an hour, and trying to decide whether I should join this site, mturkforum or mturkgrind... is there a real difference?
Oh, I thought mturkgrind was a dating site. My bad.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Your doing good for a newbie, just keep learning those ropes and soon youll be earning a cool 30 bucks PER DAY

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
:nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.