05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
So on irrelevant. Here's how I use. I'm going to give an example. So my answer was "sedative". Someone asked if it was shiny. Well I could answer that "sometimes" but it's not really relevant. It doesn't help them to answer the question. I'm doing my best to try and help people get to an answer but these aren't easy. They got down to the right row of medication at wal-mart and guessed medicine. I marked it correct and moved on.

GRR

Reaction score
you guys will never guess the word I just got lol...

I got one that I got it down to being fabric in the bedroom..I tried sheets pillowcase drapes blanket curtains etc...to now avail..it was underclothes!!! "Clothes the door"!

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I got one that I got it down to being fabric in the bedroom..I tried sheets pillowcase drapes blanket curtains etc...to now avail..it was underclothes!!! "Clothes the door"!
I was just in the middle of asking ?'s and got sucked out of mine and placed in one that was on the last answer, and the subject was skewer. if you were asking ?'s on that one, I have no idea what was going on with that.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
So on irrelevant. Here's how I use. I'm going to give an example. So my answer was "sedative". Someone asked if it was shiny. Well I could answer that "sometimes" but it's not really relevant. It doesn't help them to answer the question. I'm doing my best to try and help people get to an answer but these aren't easy. They got down to the right row of medication at wal-mart and guessed medicine. I marked it correct and moved on.
That's how I was using it and now I'm second guessing myself. (Although, I'm pretty much always doing that.)

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.45] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $19.64] [Pen: 0.10 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
podcasting would be cool. what would you want to talk about? general stuff? or a certain topic?
not sure... dating/relationships... mental health... im still trying to understand career paths someone can have

I know I can go on and on about football... but its not always football season... maybe nfl network? (shooting for the stars lol)

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
That's how I was using it and now I'm second guessing myself. (Although, I'm pretty much always doing that.)
Same here. Like for chip. the person got down to potato and fries, but fries isn't relevant but I still want the person thinking about the potato.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $28.45] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $19.64] [Pen: 0.10 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.10
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
I see that electrolyte @electrolyte and TinaBanina @LoveMuppet have outsourced the sharing-of-the-Panos to you JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh :p

Status
Not open for further replies.