05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
hi guys :) i get paid on friday!!! I was trying to figure out the timesheet stuff and its very confusing but I should be getting like 250ish dollars :')) my first real paycheck if im being honest. I think previously the most id ever made from a paycheck was like 98 dollars so im very happy. I love my job so much!!!! My boss' son has autism too so she kinda gets me, ya know? She's really awesome.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
hi guys :) i get paid on friday!!! I was trying to figure out the timesheet stuff and its very confusing but I should be getting like 250ish dollars :')) my first real paycheck if im being honest. I think previously the most id ever made from a paycheck was like 98 dollars so im very happy. I love my job so much!!!! My boss' son has autism too so she kinda gets me, ya know? She's really awesome.
That's amazing, well done!

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Apparently requires more nudity than one would normally expect

Also I have to shamefully admit I spent more time than I should have wondering what a Narcissi was
It's a species I rule over absolutely but with compassion.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
That's great :D

Tom81

Reaction score
Congrats on the job and for the pay check man!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Wow, they have the audiobook for free if you do a trial for audible!
i noticed that when i did it last week but it didn't seem right to me.
It's nice that she is willing to accommodate the cost of whichever version is preferred / needed. I'm going for the hardcover...I'm just a sucker for hard cover books (Hint Jaded @Jaded :wink: :p ) But for those who prefer audio books, or are visually impaired (I don't know any personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone visually impaired turked) the audible version is a steal, no doubt!
Congratulations! It's a great feeling to be gainfully employed, and even more so when it's for a company / employer that you get along well with! :)

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.