05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Unfortunately right now amazon (through createspace) doesn't offer hard cover, only paperback. There are other services that offer it, but I don't have the right cover for that.

But don't buy the paperback for a week or two, I'm tweaking the cover. Again. Because This was my first book and I had no idea what I was doing. Well, unless you want the current cover because it will be special, then do that :p
Alright, then this one it is! I like special things :wink:

For anyone who is curious, here's the link to this likely awesome book, from this definitely awesome author!

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Since it's your first check and I'm sure you're excited, take a bit of time to make sure everything is correct. (number of hours worked/your're being paid for, what you're paying taxes on, stuff like that).
I looked at my timesheet online and it says I worked about 22 hours (7 of them I was 11.10 for, the rest I was paid 12.10 for) and I'm expecting around 250ish

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Assessing Jurors' Perceptions(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Bottoms Lab UIC [A3N3TM1HILNA9U] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $7.25
Duration: 1 hour 29 minutes
Available: 1
Description: The purpose of this research survey is to gain a better understanding of Americans’ views about interactions between citizens and law enforcement.
Requirements: Exc: [88346-87757] DoesNotExist; TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
It's nice that she is willing to accommodate the cost of whichever version is preferred / needed. I'm going for the hardcover...I'm just a sucker for hard cover books (Hint Jaded @Jaded :wink: :p ) But for those who prefer audio books, or are visually impaired (I don't know any personally, but I wouldn't be surprised if someone visually impaired turked) the audible version is a steal, no doubt!

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to be gainfully employed, and even more so when it's for a company / employer that you get along well with! :)
My mum uses AB because of visual impairment. I think she got hooked on them during chemo and now she has earbuds in all day. I blushed when the volume came on once, she is naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.