05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Gerald Green is a good player, he played well for the Celtics, wish they had picked him back up

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
How risky are they for those with only around 6k hits, rejection wise. I thought when I first started turking regularly I heard of people getting rejects on some pretty obscure things.
They are very easy to do correctly, IMO. I've even accidentally submitted a few with the wrong answer, back when I first started doing them. Never had a rejection, block, etc, from these. As with anything, tread lightly until you're comfortable.

Just be sure to read the description as well as look at the pic, and don't be afraid to skip one, return one, or to click the link to the amazon page to investigate once in a great while. Most of the time, I can answer them correctly with confidence. It's rare now that I feel the need to click the link, or to return or skip one. They approve fast enough, and there is a good batch up...I'd say try them out. They work well with the Mturk Radio Keybind script

Reactions: sudilly and jklmnop

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot work on any more HITs today
Thank you for working on HITs today. Come back tomorrow to continue working on new HITs

What does this mean? did i break it? lol
Theres a cap on some hits? Did you get this from Mturk or a specific requester. I think the overall cap is 1500 maybe more for Amzn

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot work on any more HITs today
Thank you for working on HITs today. Come back tomorrow to continue working on new HITs

What does this mean? did i break it? lol
The daily hit limit is 3800. You can't accept any more hits until mutrk day change.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
They are very easy to do correctly, IMO. I've even accidentally submitted a few with the wrong answer, back when I first started doing them. Never had a rejection, block, etc, from these. As with anything, tread lightly until you're comfortable.

Just be sure to read the description as well as look at the pic, and don't be afraid to skip one, return one, or to click the link to the amazon page to investigate once in a great while. Most of the time, I can answer them correctly with confidence. It's rare now that I feel the need to click the link, or to return or skip one. They approve fast enough, and there is a good batch up...I'd say try them out. They work well with the Mturk Radio Keybind script
Thanks for thorough answer. I appreciate it. :)

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Submitted -3707 Approved -3003 Pending - 704 - $30.03

Did I do the max hits per day maybe?
The good news is you're done for the day. The bad news is, if anything good drops, you're still done fort the day.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
sheesh if the rockets cant beat gs, they are going to win like 6 championships because no one can stop them :facepalm2:
Well, yea. Too many ways they can beat you. And there were those around here saying they didn’t want LBJ even if he wanted to come here. Maybe they’ll shut the fuck up now.

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, yea. Too many ways they can beat you. And there were those around here saying they didn’t want LBJ even if he wanted to come here. Maybe they’ll shut the fuck up now.
Klay / Curry / KD is just unbeatable. All 3 of them can score 30-40 points a game. Rockets getting LBJ would be crazy but if cleveland loses to boston it could happen because cleveland has major cap issues and the team got worse. Harden + James would be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.