05/15 - Modernizing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you, 30 plus years of smoking, still trying to stop, 2nd round of chantix here,four weeks in nausea wont stop, I don't think it all mixes with my other meds. Even tried hypnotism years ago anyway, Proud of you both.
You're trying and that's the most important thing. Chantix itself causes a lot of nausea unrelated to other meds, though you can try a full meal & drinking water before taking it. Have your doctors tried dose-adjusting or other options?

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Navigation Task | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: LNCC [A39PFY48UFLTTU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.29] [Fast: 4.13] [Comm: 3.68] [Fair: 4.59] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Learn to move around a maze
Time: 1 hour
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about eHealth literacy among Adults with Chronic Pain | PANDA
Requester: Géraldine Martorella [A2T1NG6MUVZSNN] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: You are being invited to participate in a research study about how you use the Internet to find information about chronic pain and your coping skills and attitude toward chronic pain. You must have currently chronic pain to participate in this survey.
Time: 6 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; Location is US;

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Just keep it up - mentality's half the battle! My friend tried Chantix and he hated it. Are there any other medicines out there? I quit cold turkey and it worked really well for me, but I know it's not for everyone. One thing that did really help me was working out - you feel better and it helped to reduce cravings!
I have to quit cold turkey - anything else is just a long road back to smoking for me. Stopped for 2 years after a cold turkey quit. Plus I have no health insurance so meds are a no from me, dawg. Just gonna have to wait until my mental heath is better to give stopping another go or I'm doomed for failure, DOOMED!

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research Study: Quantification at the Interfaces | PANDA
Requester: Northwestern University ChiLDlab [A2N0RIYXCI1CJK] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.78] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Judge the acceptability or interpretation of words and sentences. Only for native speakers of American English. IRB Protocol: STU00201703 Child Language Development Laboratory | childlab@northwestern.edu
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.83
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
About 2 min

Reactions: Pleco

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
I have to quit cold turkey - anything else is just a long road back to smoking for me. Stopped for 2 years after a cold turkey quit. Plus I have no health insurance so meds are a no from me, dawg. Just gonna have to wait until my mental heath is better to give stopping another go or I'm doomed for failure, DOOMED!
I completely understand. I definitely used them as a crutch for some of my mental health issues as well. Cold turkey's my only way too or else I'd just be stuck at smoking one cigarette a day like Gwyneth Paltrow or some shit.

frogman31680

Choosy Moms Choose Gif
Reaction score
There is, of course, no right answer for any statement. The best answer is what you feel is true of yourself at this moment.

If there is no right answer, maybe you shouldn't have put your ATTENTION CHECK in this section....

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you guys getting a decent hourly on those a9s? Might join if I don't have anything better to do.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
I completely understand. I definitely used them as a crutch for some of my mental health issues as well. Cold turkey's my only way too or else I'd just be stuck at smoking one cigarette a day like Gwyneth Paltrow or some shit.
Lmaooooo I'm giggling because I've totally done that, *drag* stub it out, wait an hour, *drag*, stub it out, wait an hour, *drag*, stub it out, murder a man, wash the blood off, *drag*

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
There is, of course, no right answer for any statement. The best answer is what you feel is true of yourself at this moment.

If there is no right answer, maybe you shouldn't have put your ATTENTION CHECK in this section....
You're still supposed to be paying attention. I get what you're saying but I also fully understand why they placed it here. In that section would be the most common for people to glaze over and just put in random answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.