Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how do you deal with ebay? dont you get sellers constantly trying to pull the I never got my item card?
I've done about 40 auctions since I started a couple months ago and the only problem I've had was a guy who was trying to tell me the fishing camera I sent him was used when it wasn't. I had enough evidence to back it up and Ebay took my side.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
A9 Radio Keybinds: I have it running, and it's "checked" but not working. Any ideas?

My God, I think it was clicking the buttons under the left-hand picture of the shoes :(

Last edited:

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think that's a skewed perception from hearing all the stories where it does happen and none of the stories where it doesn't.
ive had it happen to nearly all the items I try to sell. granted not very many. but good lord. ugh! : (
I've done about 40 auctions since I started a couple months ago and the only problem I've had was a guy who was trying to tell me the fishing camera I sent him was used when it wasn't. I had enough evidence to back it up and Ebay took my side.
ebay never sides with me. : (

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $101.95
+shipped out $300 worth of Ebay crap. Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Now give me CaSMs or give me a nap. :redpandanap:
i've found out the new ebay move is stadium giveaways. i grabbed a bunch of rally towels that fans left on the ground after a baseball game I went to, and sold them for $15 a piece :bode:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i've found out the new ebay move is stadium giveaways. i grabbed a bunch of rally towels that fans left on the ground after a baseball game I went to, and sold them for $15 a piece :bode:
I currently have an auction for 8 empty gameboy advance game boxes going for $103.50.
It blows my fucking mind people are willing to pay this much.
Dear god I wish I would have kept all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.