• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And suddenly I have the new goal thing on my dashboard :facepalm2:
It's like someone there has the best of intentions, but just...not great execution.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
would you like to set goal or set goal? no? ok then, it will just sit here either way.
I might use it
I might not use it

I don't know how I feel about Amazon knowing what my goals ARE tbh. How long before they start giving out goals and saying we'll lose privileges for not making them. HOW LONG BEFORE ALEXA STARTS ANNOUNCING TO US HOW SHORT OF GOAL WE ARE?? :tinfoil:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
It's like someone there has the best of intentions, but just...not great execution.
it wreaks of - "I have this awesome idea about how to improve the interface, but I haven't asked anyone about it, so I guess I'll just go ahead and roll it out."

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I might use it
I might not use it

I don't know how I feel about Amazon knowing what my goals ARE tbh. How long before they start giving out goals and saying we'll lose privileges for not making them. HOW LONG BEFORE ALEXA STARTS ANNOUNCING TO US HOW SHORT OF GOAL WE ARE?? :tinfoil:
its been a part of the masters track all along

Reactions: LucyO and Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I might use it
I might not use it

Me: Alexa play Game of Thrones

Alexa: Are you sure about that? You are still $10 short of goal

Me: Alright listen here skynet...

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
it wreaks of - "I have this awesome idea about how to improve the interface, but I haven't asked anyone about it, so I guess I'll just go ahead and roll it out."
Backend programmer: I want to add this new feature

Supervisor: Ok just run it by the UI designers first

Backend programmer: What's a UI designer?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
This Lab2553 guy is pretty desperate to find an advanced guitar player. That HIT has been floating around Mturk for months.
I imagine the pay may not be worth it for people who have advanced guitar playing experience. Raise the task pay rate and he will probably find someone.

Reactions: cb456

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I didn't even know I had the goal thing until someone was talking about it in here the other day. I had to go looking and then realized it was there. It seems pretty unobtrusive to me and I missed the goal thing I had before the site changed over. I use the Darkly MTS theme and it looks fine to me.

jan

Reaction score
This is a joke but also it’s kinda not.
I forget who wrote the script, but it was to cover up something else that mturk decided to put at the top of our dashboard.

way back when.....

Last edited:
Reactions: turkleton

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I didn't even know I had the goal thing until someone was talking about it in here the other day. I had to go looking and then realized it was there. It seems pretty unobtrusive to me and I missed the goal thing I had before the site changed over. I use the Darkly MTS theme and it looks fine to me.
Listen, we don't go in for this kind of reasonableness here. Pick an extreme and grab your pitchfork.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Can we have a "What type of car do you drive" poll? like sedan, SUV, minivan, coupe, motorcycle, don't drive.
add an option "hope my Uber driver isn't a murderer" :wink: Another Uber driver murderer on St. Patricks Day locally and I'm surprised it was not getting national attention while some girl killed after getting into a fake Uber a few days later did.

Reactions: Katia2019 and jan

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I forget who wrote the script, but it was to cover up something else that mturk decided to put at the top of our dashboard.

way back when.....
I had that script! :D

Reactions: jan

alk69

Reaction score
Where exactly is this hideous and ugly thing supposed to be located? Not that I'm surprised to be left out. I'm usually left out, left behind, left field...oh, never mind about that. I was terrible at baseball. And I actually took a college course in it....you can study anything if ya look hard enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.