05/15 - WISH YOU WERE HERE WEDNESDAY

What should MTC's band be called?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Peachy @Peachy like you know how, whenever an old ECW wrestler shows up anywhere, the crowd chants "ECW"? I want the same respect whenever I show up on the forum. The whole crowd chanting "MTG"

Reactions: Peachy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I think you're on the wrong forum. We weren't exactly fond of MTG when we started this one, so we really didn't want any sort of connection to it at the time. I didn't even want to add MTG smilies at first.

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I think you're on the wrong forum. We weren't exactly fond of MTG when we started this one, so we really didn't want any sort of connection to it at the time. I didn't even want to add MTG smilies at first.
I was kidding. If I cared that much, I'd be hanging out in the wreckage of it with what's their name.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Its okay, I still got my banner for being champion of a game no one played and no longer exists.
It's probably temporary. Support for this version of XenForo ends this month, so we will need to upgrade at some point within the next year (before the current license expires, at least.) The arcade won't work on the newer versions. It barely even works on this version.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
It's probably temporary. Support for this version of XenForo ends this month, so we will need to upgrade at some point within the next year (before the current license expires, at least.) The arcade won't work on the newer versions. It barely even works on this version.
Wow, way to ruin all the fun. That was one of my favorite excuses for why I wasn't doing any work.

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
you’re telling me i wont be able to keep my neon race champ title by my name?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Wow, way to ruin all the fun. That was one of my favorite excuses for why I wasn't doing any work.
Yeah, I'm kinda sad about it. I waited so many years to be able to finally get that working and we won't even get to keep it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
you’re telling me i wont be able to keep my neon race champ title by my name?
Unless someone decides to take up development on that addon, but I don't think it's going to happen. It was abandoned like 4-5 years ago and no one has picked it up or made their own since then. Nobody really wants to use Flash anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.