How old is Vanyanka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurica

Reaction score
Title: Categorize arguments | PANDA
Requester: Pontus Strimling [A3T18G5YWMVCP9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.15 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.09 Generosity
★★★★ 4.55 Fairness
★★★★ 4.53 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 106 | TOS Flags: 3
Submit a new TO review
Description: Determine which moral categories some arguments fall into. Prestudy to a larger study.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Opinions and arguments has not been granted;Masters has been granted;Moral survey has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: C to the J

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I don't get how you found that many different websites with articles. It says in the instructions "Do not use a link from the same domain/website more than once." Or am I misunderstanding this part? Any tips?
Noticed that too, which was like hm...

I've done maybe half a dozen of the article HITs, so it's new territory. Since my bachelor's is a double major in Philosophy, and Writing, I figured I should least attempt a few, and got the qual at some point.

Haven't hit the ceiling yet on redundant web pages/ domains. That concerns me about the globalworkforge HITs... same domain even? If I pick up hints along the way, I'll share...

Nice thing about Research Tasks - don't take much brain power :)

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I lost my glasses again. I'm squinting at the screen. I need to install a tracking device on these things because I lose them multiple times per day :cliff::cliff:
I feel you!

Luckily I just need reading glasses at this point... I actually just ordered another set of my faves on Ebay this weekend.... (for 8 bucks :) Right now I'm at 2.00 magnification....

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I've done maybe half a dozen of the article HITs, so it's new territory. Since my bachelor's is a double major in Philosophy, and Writing, I figured I should least attempt a few, and got the qual at some point.

Haven't hit the ceiling yet on redundant web pages/ domains. That concerns me about the globalworkforge HITs... same domain even? If I pick up hints along the way, I'll share...

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I lost my glasses again. I'm squinting at the screen. I need to install a tracking device on these things because I lose them multiple times per day :cliff::cliff:
I had mine break at the bridge on Friday night :( Thankfully found an old pair in a drawer that mostly work but I really need to get some new ones

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Group similar images | PANDA
Requester: Crowd Knowledge [A2JTTER0YDR3KX] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 2.93][Fair: 4.50][Comm: 2.75][Fast: 4.13]
Description:
Given a set of images for 2 components, Identify if they are same/similar components
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 7
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 20, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

Aurica

Reaction score
I feel you!

Luckily I just need reading glasses at this point... I actually just ordered another set of my faves on Ebay this weekend.... (for 8 bucks :) Right now I'm at 2.00 magnification....
A few minutes ago I looked over and thought I saw a giant man standing in my kitchen. I almost screamed. Thankfully it was just my daughter's Dora the Explorer Balloon. :aikon3:

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

I used to like to write. I have a couple completed novel length stories and a ton of short stories. The problem is that I have memory problems these days. I want to write, The zebras got on the ark, but when i get to the word ark it won't come to me. I know its that big boat noah put all the animals on but no matter how i circle around it the word stays locked up. It could be an word too. usually the simpler the word the harder it stays locked. so I don't enjoy hits like these anymore.

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How many gallons of coffee have you had today?
Let's just say I accidentally stayed up all night drinking beer and Princess Gina Marie @GinaMarie is going to be scared when she wakes up and I try to transform her into Pocahontas

Reactions: ristiekay and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.