05/16 - Tomorrow Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Letting the $15 expire. Let me know how that works out for you guys so I can end up regretting it.
I was paid in the past when it broken the first time they tried this. (alongside a 5$ bonus)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have a lot in my queue otherwise I would do this, but does someone want to make a thread devoted to that $15 HIT?
electrolyte @electrolyte
it's not worth making a thread. it's as simple as this.
The hit said email the requester to get a survey link. Some people chose to submit before the timer expired and the requester emailed back to the link. Whatever happens next is up to the requester.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The hit said email the requester to get a survey link. Some people chose to submit before the timer expired and the requester emailed back to the link. Whatever happens next is up to the requester.
i have not gotten anything back from the requester

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
You should only be sharing these secrets directly with your supporters. Haven't you ever run a smear campaign before? I mean, participated in a fair, respectful popularity contest?
No. I have never persuaded people to like me before. It usually just happens naturally when I flash them my boobs.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Fair enough. :writing:

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Regardless how simple the situation is, people are still going to talk about it until it is resolved, and often for a good while after. That can happen either in the daily thread, or mostly off it.

corsies

Reaction score
I have a lot in my queue otherwise I would do this, but does someone want to make a thread devoted to that $15 HIT?
electrolyte @electrolyte
I am waiting for the survey link to be sent to me. how long does it take? I am afraid to submit the hit if I do not get the link this is not a smart way to set up a hit geeze

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I was paid in the past when it broken the first time they tried this. (alongside a 5$ bonus)
Meh. I just don't want to get stuck doing a survey that I probably don't want to do. Otherwise I'd submit it.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
well if you submit with a workerId without emailing the requester, you aren't really following the instructions (regardless of it being a TOS violation)
yes, i emailed them and requested the survey link as soon as i accepted the HIT
Ok. I just checked the TO and the first reviewer apparently had some sort of correspondence with the requester so the hit is probably legit. I went ahead and emailed and submitted with worker ID.

Eagerly waiting a rejection and already have pitchfork ready LOL :mob:

corsies

Reaction score
do we have to submit the hit first to get the link sent to us? I am confused she will not send the link unless we submit the hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.