The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you in one of those places that doesn't let you leave them in the windows all the time?
Why would I leave them in the windows all the time? It takes five minutes to take them down and put them in a closet and they let in outside air and block the windows.

Reactions: kryss

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did you know that Vanyanka @Vanyanka bathes in children's tears to maintain her youthful beauty?
You say that as an insult but I think it's just good sense. Kids cry all the time for no damn reason so I might as well put those tears toward a worthy cause.

Reactions: catnapped and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Why would I leave them in the windows all the time? It takes five minutes to take them down and put them in a closet and they let in outside air and block the windows.
The one's I used to have didn't take 5 min to get in and out. And I'd leave them in the window all the time cause I'm always hot. But that's probably more because of where my dumb ass lives than anything else.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You say that as an insult but I think it's just good sense. Kids cry all the time for no damn reason so I might as well put those tears toward a worthy cause.
:thinking:

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The one's I used to have didn't take 5 min to get in and out. And I'd leave them in the window all the time cause I'm always hot. But that's probably more because of where my dumb ass lives than anything else.
Do you even lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.