Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Video Watching Study(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: MAPELab [A2OAYVAUPOQDKE] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumslateblue]11.57[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumslateblue]1-3 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.46[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.61[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.60[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.50[/color]] [Reviews=59] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]8[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will be asked to watch a short film clip and answer a series of questions about your thoughts and attitudes. **IMPORTANT: We will be rejecting respondents who do not take this study seriously!!**
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [148147-147558] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
My husband got home last night and was so excited to sleep in his own bed again. Then he found the 17 things I was storing there and said he missed the hotel.
He’s really going to hate it when I move in.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Only one fight in the lot (someone took a swing and missed) --- we are both sunburned.
And mturk is still dead, I see. :(
Only one fight in the Walmart parking lot? :wink:

Sounds like your experience today was funner than what mturk could have given you.

Reactions: jan and Merovign

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Bright side is they'll probably lose on purpose so it'll be an easy day for the Astros.
It's not the players/managers I'm worried about (I think the message was clearly sent with Pete Rose and the Reds), but I"m more worried about the umpires. Have you seen how awful they call balls/strikes? :wink:

I have a tough time naming more than a few White Sox, too. Not exactly a team I go out of my way to watch in the MLB EI on a regular basis. I like Jose Abreu and Jimenez, Giolito and Rodon and I've seen a few highlights from some player who looks like he may end up good but I can't remember his name if Tim Anderson is not his name.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
you know Mother's Day was last week, right? jk.

If you let me know the date, I'll watch part of the game on my MLB EI knowing that you are in person at that very game.
May 23rd. This coming Thursday night :baseball2:

Status
Not open for further replies.