• Medical Bills

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
if you believe in UFOs why wouldn’t you believe in aliens? Who would be driving the UFOs?
aliens are on other planets so they haven't visited us yet or made contact with us yet for whatever reason (format of the communication signal, intelligence to decode the communication signal, etc).

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
aliens are on other planets so they haven't visited us yet or made contact with us yet for whatever reason (format of the communication signal, intelligence to decode the communication signal, etc).
I watched the Travel channel earlier and a guy in Russia recorded a triangle shaped vehicle in the air. it darted left and right very fast. faster than a plane could. Maybe that was a hoax, but in all seriousness... we really have no idea if they’ve been here or not.

Reactions: aveline

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not much of a baker, so I'm no expert. I just like this one better out of the few different ones that I've tried. I think the mascarpone/yogurt/sour cream does make a difference because this version is less dry than the others that I've tried that didn't include it. I've seen other recipes that use it, but I'm not sure how they would compare because I've just never tried them.
Marscapone is life. I'd literally marry anyone who could make tiramisu.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I think if we knew all the government’s dark secrets we would be deeply mortified. I wouldn’t put it past them to be flying UFOs. We live in a deep universe. There’s a whole tangle out there. A world of mystery.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I watched the Travel channel earlier and a guy in Russia recorded a triangle shaped vehicle in the air. it darted left and right very fast. faster than a plane could. Maybe that was a hoax, but in all seriousness... we really have no idea if they’ve been here or not.
I'm born and raised in NM, home of one of the most famous UFO stories of all time and I don't believe in UFOs. I believe in optical tricks (airplane flying straight in your direction looking like a slow moving bright "UFO" light) or secret government projects being tested that make it seem like alien UFOs since they are classified projects and not known things.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'm born and raised in NM, home of one of the most famous UFO stories of all time and I don't believe in UFOs. I believe in optical tricks (airplane flying straight in your direction looking like a slow moving bright "UFO" light) or secret government projects being tested that make it seem like alien UFOs since they are classified projects and not known things.
you could be 100% right. maybe they don’t exist. i just think talking about it can be fascinating sometimes.

i wish you were with me on my couch today watching the Travel channel. i was drinking coffee and a couple of the clips looked real. a couple of the sightings were very strange and eerie.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
there was also a huge wolf in Canada. it had a bear’s body but a wolf’s head. i had to change the channel.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
killed my vibe

Reactions: aveline

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I think if we knew all the government’s dark secrets we would be deeply mortified. I wouldn’t put it past them to be flying UFOs. We live in a deep universe. There’s a whole tangle out there. A world of mystery.
UFO’s by definition are unidentified flying objects. I’m old enough to remember when stealth bombers would show up in UFO books. So, yes, the US has been responsible for flying UFO’s in the past.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
45 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
An hour is an eternity when you're baking.

Reactions: cb456
Status
Not open for further replies.