05/18 - Tapir Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pick the Winners Major League Baseball Games | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.24] [Fast: 4.60] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 4.58] [Reviews: 39] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.25/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Pick the Winners of Major League Baseball Games using UNU -- 8:00pm EST, ~30 minutes
Time: 4 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.25
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US; MLB2017 Exists ;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Sara Gates

Reaction score
still shocked about Chris Cornell

sad stuff. i sat and watched most of their performance last night on youtube just now. he seems a little sluggish, but it wasn't terrible.

hard to believe he took his life literally less than 2 hours after the performance
Depression is evil :(

Reactions: Michele and Peachy

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
If requesters ever tired of having us play those Prisoner's Dilemma type games for real bonus money, I think I would cry. :thumbup:

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I have to figure out how to get a video to my son's science teacher because the disc I burned won't work on his computer. (His teacher made them all create a parody of a popular song but make it about science. My son did "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, and used verses like, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Good nutrition is all you need. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps seem lighter. When you're healthy and not obese!"

Sent that long preface just so I could say: once I have accomplished sending that video properly, I'll post a vote. (Kid has a dance recital tonight, too...so it's a pressure filled day for me!)

The begging is pretty entertaining, though, lol. You got guts, Survivors!
So you're saying there's a chance? Name your price.

Reactions: Rerun

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I have to figure out how to get a video to my son's science teacher because the disc I burned won't work on his computer. (His teacher made them all create a parody of a popular song but make it about science. My son did "Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson, and used verses like, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Good nutrition is all you need. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps seem lighter. When you're healthy and not obese!"

Sent that long preface just so I could say: once I have accomplished sending that video properly, I'll post a vote. (Kid has a dance recital tonight, too...so it's a pressure filled day for me!)

Are you able to put it privately on YouTube and send him the link maybe? I'm not technical at all, so I'm not much help.

Reactions: tricker and Rerun

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Consumer behavior study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: James Matherly III [A1AUN1DG5BH6U5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.44] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 4.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Complete a study about consumer behavior
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1155712-43697] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Are you able to put it privately on YouTube and send him the link maybe? I'm not technical at all, so I'm not much help.
I have a channel there I never use. But I don't know if I can keep it private yet let his teacher see it. I'm trying dropbox to see if that might work. I'm also going to email it but I'm afraid it's too big for email.

Reactions: scrmcasey

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I have made like $240 since the first just from him alone this month so he is cool in my book! If they used to be better than that holy cow! I only recently got the qual
I don't have the qual... I have his old quals though

Reactions: Sara Gates

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score

Can you use a file sharing service like Dropbox?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I'm the most shameless and I will protect your interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.