05/18 - Welsh Corgi Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
did these always have the "approx 20 word description for each video" box? I swear i didnt see that last time i did them
I guess? Seems a little redundant, though. Aren't you already describing what's going on by checking one of the boxes?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Encuesta - 45 centavos - Necesitas hablar español(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Jason [A30GT0GD0IJ57V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.46 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.28 Generosity
★★★★ 4.85 Fairness
★★★★ 4.64 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 202 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Encuesta - 45 centavos - Necesitas hablar español
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: Exc: [-861771388-11556] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: Tribune

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Wait what, we have to describe the video now?
I didn't see that on any of the ones i did today. There was a box at the bottom that was optional, to talk about the layout of the hit.

Reactions: Pleco and Tribune

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
I caught one and saw the boxes asking me to describe the video in a few words. Fuck this, they're not worth it now.
Someone earlier was talking about a script messed them up somehow, I think AI is taking extra precautions because of the results that they were getting

AND it says that they should take 3 mins?!? emptied my whole cue, iont got it in me right now

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
Hope this just appeared in the last few of them because I did over 12 of them and did not even see that box. :arghh::banghead:
I'm just glad I'm not the only one. I just assumed I had a few hot rejections coming my way. Maybe if everyone forgot to do them the requester will just ignore it. Strength in numbers and all that. :ahhh:

jan

Reaction score
Is anyone still doing Daemo? I got one email bonus, then nothing the second time. I went on the site now and I can't sign in? It even says my email can't be found (when I asked for a password reminder, thinking I forgot it).

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Someone earlier was talking about a script messed them up somehow, I think AI is taking extra precautions because of the results that they were getting

AND it says that they should take 3 mins?!? emptied my whole cue, iont got it in me right now
I was the one who had trouble with my script, which is why I looked at the hits very closely after that and I did not see a box to describe the videos. They do mention something about changing the layout based on workers ratings.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wild speculation on my part. Some people said there was a box, some people said there wasn't a box... maybe there's a box sometimes?
Maybe there's new ones mixed with old ones? I caught another one that didn't have the boxes asking me to describe the videos. I'm just relieved the people in the videos remain as bizarre as ever.

Reactions: Tribune and ecko

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Easy and Interesting Survey- Rate Items on a characteristic!(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Online Research Studies [A27CNW4L89VKTU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.07 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.21 Generosity
★★★★ 4.52 Fairness
★★★★ 4.88 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 70 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Easy and Interesting Survey- Rate Items on a characteristic- $2 for 20 Minutes
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [13025-12436] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 70;Location is one of: US

Status
Not open for further replies.