05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Apparently it's cookie day on the forum. I guess that beats that zipper/hoodie, fish/pineapple pizza thing. Although, I find I can't get behind ferret day at all. Mean things, ferrets. Just elongated rats.( No offense, Pleco)....I personally like oatmeal cookies with nuts and raisins--nice and crunchy. And home made, if you please.
No offense taken, domesticated ferrets are actually illegal to own in California. Thankfully, rats and weed are not.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I messaged the requester about the full names in those compensation hits and he responded:

"Thanks for warning me about this. I had only good intentions. I tried to compensate these workers because they completed the HIT but were too late with filling in the code. I am quite new on MTurk. So, I did not realize that I did something wrong.

Ps. I deleted all the names directly

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Peter"

ty peter

Last edited:

alk69

Reaction score
Wait, ferrets are green?? That means they could hide in the grass. I could have a lawn full of green, hiding ferrets. I need to mow the lawn--real short. No ferret hiding room...........And are we sure Pleco is domesticated?..A thought for another time (since all thoughts on MTurk are timed)....

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Holy shit this $1.50 Stanford study is amazing. Caught so off-guard.

Reactions: LlamaRhama
Status
Not open for further replies.