05/19 - Ferret Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I went to Wesley Snipes University for my Tax Preparer Degree. Basically deduct as much as possible, as often as possible, and then just relax and watch the savings come in. The IRS doesn't care about it, they're super laid back about iffy deductions and they just let you get away with it.
Seems legit

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hope I ain't the only one who thinks this: I like the idea of maxing out on HITs or getting close to the max, but I can't help but think that for all of those HITs, I'd only be making $38 or $76. I know that's still decent, but I am still hesitant.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Hope I ain't the only one who thinks this: I like the idea of maxing out on HITs or getting close to the max, but I can't help but think that for all of those HITs, I'd only be making $38 or $76. I know that's still decent, but I am still hesitant.
I think the same way but if I'm not doing anything else and it's easy to mindlessly work on them, why not?

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yes, I went to Wesley Snipes University for my Tax Preparer Degree. Basically deduct as much as possible, as often as possible, and then just relax and watch the savings come in. The IRS doesn't care about it, they're super laid back about iffy deductions and they just let you get away with it.

Reactions: Pleco

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I have an arbitrary number. If I'm going to hit 90 plus, I'll max. Otherwise, I'll do 3000-3500 and chill. I'd worry about missing something and the extra 16 bucks is easy to make up.

I'd rather do almost anything than do the same thing 3800 times to make 40 bucks.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I'm always down for getting numbers and mindless hits... but I also try to save around 300-500 for if some of my closed qual peeps post :wink: Plus it's all about balance. Make $30 is in surveys and then do the rest in numbers. It would be better than only doing .01 or .02 hits... just my random thoughts for the night :)

Reactions: humbleturker

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2:50

Title: Text and Opinions Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PCR Surveys [A1V0P2I4CDVQJS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a short piece of text and answer a few survey questions
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1265
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
2:50

Title: Text and Opinions Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PCR Surveys [A1V0P2I4CDVQJS] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Read a short piece of text and answer a few survey questions
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1265
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;
Look at you... posting HITs in the damn work thread of us fuckers shitposting... :o

Status
Not open for further replies.