Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about Facebook | PANDA
Requester: Stanford Social Media Lab [A16D9SHU2DDGNR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.25 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion on the Facebook News Feed.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
You got the ACME HIT to work?! Updating Java in Firefox worked didn't it? Damn my laziness.
idk theyve always worked for me. Are you using a mic and did you fiddle with the settings in the control panel?

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
...and apparently caught the $12 HCI HIT. Woo.
Are there ways to catch these if you already have the panda link? Do I need to auto refresh the PANDA? I'm curious about this because it seems like they disappear very quickly.

Reactions: YAHU and Tribune

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
idk theyve always worked for me. Are you using a mic and did you fiddle with the settings in the control panel?
Oooh I thought you were one of the people having issues with it earlier. Yeah, I tried all the really obvious stuff. Tried a couple different USB mics and the one built into my laptop. No big deal though. Just thought you found a solution.

Reactions: Tribune and YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Are there ways to catch these if you already have the panda link? Do I need to auto refresh the PANDA? I'm curious about this because it seems like they disappear very quickly.
yea thats what pandaing is

Oooh I thought you were one of the people having issues with it earlier. Yeah, I tried all the really obvious stuff. Tried a couple different USB mics and the one built into my laptop. No big deal though. Just thought you found a solution.
hm sometimes fiddling with the settings in the hit helps too. I have an audio interface that doesnt work if you have the settings selected in the hit (but it works when you have "primary capture device" and "primary recording device" selected)

Last edited:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you using TurkMaster? It autorefreshes for you.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Nope just scraper. Guess I've been gimping myself even though my profits haven't been too bad.
There are videos on how to use it for PandAing (I don't use it to search, only for stuff I already know I want). Take a few minutes to watch one and figure it out. It should help you catch some of the higher dollar stuff (and is great for batchwork, too).

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If anyone is doing Daemo, new tasks are up/.

Reactions: Tribune and jan
Status
Not open for further replies.